5

Theo woke up the next morning feeling good for once. Things weren't exactly where he wanted them to be, but they were close enough. He overheard that Elena broke up with Damon and Damon was losing his mind. It was enough torture for him if he just ended up doing it to himself.

That was the part about Damon he was grateful for. The part that messed up at the slightest inconvenience that ever came his way.

He got dressed in his normal outfit jeans and a tee shirt which happened to be dark blue today. He headed downstairs to find the house a wreck. Glass covered the floor and a smile grazed his lips.

"Glad I wore my shoes." He commented before seeing Damon and Stefan standing there. "It seems I don't need to do anything to torture you. You do it pretty well yourself, brother." Theo let out a scoff.

"Honestly Damon could you be any more predictable?" Stefan questioned. Theo felt like this was a common occurrence as of late. Theo was a bit happy to know Damon constantly screwed up.

"Well if were being honest it was my idea." Enzo spoke walking inside. Theo smiled to him. He wondered if this was a twisted way of torturing Damon or if he genuinely was enjoying the time.

"Enzo." Theo let out a soft chuckle as he pat the man's shoulder. "Good to see you."

"You too." Enzo nodded putting his hand on Theo's shoulder. He turned to Stefan. "And Stefan. We met when-"

"When you were trying to tear Damon's head off. Yeah. I remember."

"When did that happen?" Theo asked surprised.

"Before you were out of the damn cells. Also before I decided I'd rather have a good time than calculate and torture and blah, blah, blah." He explained as Theo nodded.

"So, What? Tho guys are old pals again? Murder buddies, is that it?" Stefan asked scolding his oldest brother in the slightest. Theo felt as if the notch for Stefan's favorite brother was leaning towards himself now.

"Well, you know how it goes. I mean I left him for dead, he tried to kill me, we worked things out." Damon spoke up. "You spend five years with someone and you have a pretty unbreakable bond." Theo quivered at the words making him want to attack his brother.

"Seems that didn't really apply to Theo huh?" Stefan asked as Theo raised his eyebrows slightly at Stefan. Stefan turned to Enzo.

"Theo is still a good friend of mine and he always will be, but he's not the dangerous one, no offense." Enzo spoke looking to Theo.

"None taken. If I'm being honest, I'm enjoying this. You let a girls decision change you so easily. Honestly keep acting like this. It saves me the trouble of showing everyone who you really are." Theo crosses his arms with a smirk. Stefan scolded him as Damon sent him a scowl.

"I think I'm better this way, in fact I know it." Damon explained confidentially. "And now I'm going to finish what I started. Enzo?" Damon looked to him as Enzo smiled lightly.

"To Wes Maxfield we go." Enzo replied and Theo perked up.

"Wait." He called out as Enzo and Damon turned. "Come on years of torture with this man and you don't invite me to get rid of him?" He asked upset.

"I guess I was a little wrong about that dangerous side huh?" Enzo asked.

"But are you sure? I wouldn't want you to have to be in my presence for more than a few minutes." Damon spoke sarcastically as Theo let out a chuckle.

"Please a few more is nothing compared to what I'll be doing today." Theo spoke with a scoff.

"Theo are you sure you want to do this?" Stefan asked curiously.