8

Long story short, Damon and Elena were both separately locked up both with different types of vampy ripper virus running though their veins. That's what Theo would say if you asked him of course. It was a bit more complicated then that though.

Elena's virus was laced with werewolf venom, so she wasn't just craving vampires, she was starting to die. Stefan has been giving each of them blood. Theo stubbornly decided not to give his blood to Damon so Stefan had to go back and forth. He wasn't going to force Theo, especially because he had good reason. Stefan had to admit though, his grudge was starting to get annoying.

The next item on Theo's agenda was to go with Caroline and Stefan to an abandoned train station to hopefully find a cure. He wasn't sure about going, but after ultimately deciding he didn't want to be home all day, he agreed.

"Who the hell meets in a place like this? I would've preferred a nice coffee shop or something." Theo spoke looking around at the area. The weather was a bit chilly, but not enough to see his breath in front of him.

"We're getting the cure for a special form of vampire infection, we aren't signing over a house." Caroline spoke up as Theo smiled lightly at her subtle sass. She was obviously a lot more concerned than he was.

"I'd be worried if we met in a normal place." Stefan added as Theo nodded. He had to admit, that made sense.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Caroline asked as we looked at her confused. She was the one who brought us her.

"Me." Enzo spoke coming out of one of the train cars.

"Yes him." Caroline added a bit annoyed with the accented man.

"Working with the enemy? Why?" Theo asked surprised his friend was here.

"I owed Wes for saving me and these people were part of that deal." He explained as Theo looked at him unsure. He didn't understand why he would ever help Wes.

"What people?" Caroline asked crossing her arms. Enzo gave her a smirk and he flicked his head. People started surrounding them from all angles, coming from all of the train cars.

"Who are you?" Stefan asked as the three looked at the woman cautiously.

"I'm Sloan and you met a few of the travelers when they took your blood." The girl told him smiling lightly.

"Oh yeah. How could I forget." Stefan spoke sarcastically. "So you have the antidote to this ripper virus, correct?" Stefan asked looking at him.

"We do, thanks to Enzo." Sloan answered.

"I was trapped in that bloody farmhouse with Damon, set to have my head ripped off, when out of nowhere, Wes showed up with the travelers and saved my life on the condition that I owed him one." He explained.

"What does that have to do with us?" Caroline asked confused.

"He was running low on vampires and he needed one to continue his work, so I let him experiment on me. Among other things, it allowed him to make an antidote." He responded and Theo scoffed.

"Why would you let him do that?" Theo asked shaking his head.

"I owed him one, mate. Not to mention it seemed to work out pretty well." He answered with a small nod.

"When he died, the travelers took it. And seeing as Elena is valuable to us, we're in the process of using Wes' resources to find a cure for her virus as well." Sloan explained strategically using the antidote as leverage.

"Alright. Fine. When will it be done?" Stefan asked not wanting to start anything with the sketchy group of witches.

"First, we have to find something." Sloan replied as Theo furrowed his brows.