Big 3 vs problem child

Midoriya pov

Today started like any other, we went to class, did lessons and all the gist... but what we didn't expect was the schools top 3 students coming to our class. Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado. These are the best of the best. The class roared with excitement... me... i was beaming with joy seeing them. All the guys stared at Nejire since she is the 'most beautiful girl in the school' and that be true. Tamaki was standing but shaking, everyone felt the nervousness of Tamaki since it came out like speech. Then there was Mirio... he was the epitome of confidence or the reverse-Tamaki. "Well I want to challenge all the students to face!" Mirio declared confidently, everyone agreed.

We all headed down to the gym where we was gonna fight. Everyone stood ready as Mirio stretched. The other of the Big 3 was by Aizawa-sensei. I jumped at Mirio and saw his top fall through him but i used my OFAFC 8% to kick him but my leg went straight through his face. He then disappeared only to reappear naked behind the long range uses. He punched each on in the gut in quick succession, then he shouted "POWERRRRRR!" Everyone was amazed at him while Tamaki muttered something in the background. Nejire bounced up and down as she watched her friend take out multiple trainees in seconds. Mirio then attacked everyone else, 'he keeps going underground and reappearing...' "THERE!" I shouted and thought as i spun on my heel kicking Mirio in the face but passed through again. He attempted to punched but i dodged. "Well if it isn't me and you problem child! Aizawa, may Tamaki and Nejire join me?" He asked surprising everyone who was still conscious. He agreed taken back by that request, Tamaki and Nejire joined soon after in fighting stances. Octopus tentacles sprouted from Tamaki's hands and binded me so i couldn't move, Mirio ran at me and Nejire sent shock waves at me. I channelled all my strength from OFA 20% and broke the tentacles kicking Mirio in the jaw and jumping over Nejire's shock waves and doing an axe kick onto her head. I turn and flick my finger at Tamaki sending him into a wall knocking him unconscious. 

I rush over to help all of them up, Mirio had blood coming from his jaw and Nejire was rubbing her head. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-so s-s-s-sorry!" i shouted terrified of what was gonna come next. Mirio laughed saying "See this is why we needed all 3 of us! And we still lost! Nice sneak attack!" He complimented showing a massive smile. While Mirio helped Tamaki i helped Nejire up and our hands briefly touched bringing a blush to our faces. But we didn't see it and hopefully no one else did. Me and Mirio carried the rest to Recovery Girl for them to get checked up. Mirio was free to go since he took little damage but Nejire was bleeding from when i kicked her which brought massive guilt to me. I apologised again and again and she smiled, "No need to apologise... Izaku?" she replied, "Oh its I-I-Izuku M-M-Midoriya!" I stuttered as a blush formed on my cheeks. After a while I left and headed to lunch since i was hungry after that. Some reason i just thought of her Blue hair and crystal blue eyes... it took me while till i heard the voices of the grade 12 srudents, the Big 3. 

"Hey Midoriya! want to sit with us?" Mirio asked full of joy, "Yeah sure why not." i accepted surprised they asked me. We sat down and they asked a few questions, mainly Nejire asked them, "ooooo what is your quirk called and what does it do?!" Her curiosity beaming from her, 'What do i tell her...' "Its uhhh... called s-s-stockpile! It allows me to store more power the longer i age but causes massive damage if i'm not strong enough..." i said hoping they buy it. Nejire put her left index finger to her chin and looked slightly up as if she was thinking, she then starts to mumble to herself,  'God... she is cute! Wait what am i saying?!" I think to myself as Mirio and Tamaki try to snap her out of it. "O-O-Oh sorry!" She says her cheeks turning a shade of red. Mirio laughs and Tamaki smirks at his friends embarrassment. "What about your quirks then?" i ask them ready to take mental notes. 

Mirio starts, "My quirk is Permiation! I can pass through matter and i also pop out the ground since i cant overlap my matter!"

Tamaki then ads him, "M-M-Mine is Manifest... i can turn my body into whatever i eat... make un if you want..." His timid nature shown throughout.

Finally Nejire concludes with hers, "Mine is wave motion! I can turn my own vitality into energy which i can create waves of energy or shock waves!" Her cheeks once again turn red but some didn't notice.

After thye all explained they noticed i was mumbling again. "So Mirio can pass through all forms of matter... Tamaki can become anything as long as he eats it... Nejire has unlimited energy as long as she doesn't get tired..." I carried on mumbling for a bit.  Mirio nudges Nejire and whispers something causing her to blush...

Nejire pov

"He is so cute when he mumbles like that...", Mirio nudges my arm and whispers, "Who does he remind me off~" His teasing tone made me blush as i knew he was referring to me. I look at his features slowly unconsciously getting closer, i saw all his freckles, his green eyes and broccoli hair, i noticed the scars on his hand which i began to rub my fingers across each one, curious how he got them... I remembered of one thing i saw, a few months ago i remember him facing Endeavor's son.

Flashback

'Come on Midoriya...' i remember thinking as i watched the sceptical of the fight. I remember getting hyped up seeing their final attacks! When i saw Midoriya had won but his arm was severely broken and he passed out i became overcome with sadness...

Flashback End

Midoriya pov

I notice Nejire's hand tracing my scars, 'it's soft... like a pillow...' I think till i notice and i blush looking at her, she notices and pulls back embarrassed what had happened...

"Well i should get going, Bye Tamaki, Bye Mirio and Bye N-N-Nejire!"

"Bye." Mirio and Tamaki said, "Byeeeee~" Nejire said a little flirtatiously bringing a blush to her cheeks.

Nejire pov

"looks like someone has a crushhh~" Tamaki teases and Mirio pulls a kissy face. I smack each one in the head. 'Do i like him? He wont like me though... might he?' I thought