Izuku? Big 4? What?!

Midoriya pov

I walked back to class and i opened the door only to be surrounded by my classmates, "Woah man! Apparently you beat the big 3!" Kirishima asked a sparkle in his eyes, i nod to his question and he sheds a tear of joy "So manly!" Everyone asked questions such as what they were like except Kaminari and Mineta. "You bastard! Getting to touch Nejire's boobs!" Mineta shouted which caused a slight blush across my face. They kept bombarding me with questions till we heard a cough, everyone looked at the door and we saw, All Might, Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, Nejire Hado and finally Principal Nezu. "May we speak to Izuku Midoriya!" The rat/dog/bear thing said. I hesitantly stood up and walked towards them. "Don't worry young Midoriya, you will like this... hopefully..." All Might reassures and whispers the last part. Eventually we get to Nezu's office and i sit down and so does everyone else but All Might. 

"So Midoriya, i hear you beat these three, is this true?" Nezu asks to which i nod, slightly in fear. "Well we have an offer, since you beat our so called 'big 3' and since you excel in hero studies, we decided to bump your hero studies classes up to the grade 12 so you will join Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire in their classes!" I let the offer play in my head... I look at All Might and saw he had a smile in his skeleton form, i turn to Mirio who gave me a thumbs up, Tamaki hesitantly nodded and Nejire nodded like crazy. 

All Might pov

I stand watching... waiting for Young Midoriya's answer. He puts his hand on his chin and begins to mumble to himself... My smile fades as i become worried that he may short circuit his own brain with this thinking. I begin to move close to him but i see non other than Nejire move and put her hand on his shoulder and he calms down. He clenches his hand and looks at Nezu. "I accept Principal Nezu!" I smile and chuckle at his new found confidence.

Nejire pov

'I can't believe he agreed! I'll-get-to-know-him-better!' I think as i smile at the young hero. I realise my hand is still on his shoulder and i jerk back having a pink blush to my cheeks as i move back. We all leave and me, Tamaki and Mirio walk with Izuku back to our dorms. "So does this make us the Big 4?" Mirio asks in a chipper tone. I look towards Midoriya and he stutters, "I-I-I-I guess so... if you want..." Mirio pats him on the back laughing, "Of course we do!" Eventually we get back to class 3-A  dorms and Mirio walks through the door leaving his clothes behind. "M-M-M-Mirio!" Tamaki shouts picking up his friends clothes. 

I turn to Midoriya and hugged him, "I'll see you on Monday for Hero Studies Midoriya," I walk into the dorms behind Tamaki and blush realising what i did. Tamaki notices and teases me all the way to my room.

Midoriya pov

When Nejire goes into the dorm i begin to blush... 'She hugged... me?! A Deku...' The thought ran through my head time and time again... I eventually get back to my dorm and i head into the living room. I walk till i spot Iida, "Hello Midoriya! What did Principal Nezu, All Might and the Big 3 want?" He questioned, the question brought the rest of the class to wondering, then there is Bakugo...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT SHITHEAD WAS CALLED BY THE RAT, ALL MIGHT AND THE BIG 3!!!!!" he shouted angry since he missed something. "Yeah dude! Midoriya beat the big 3 without a sweat! He is so manly!" Kirishima adds, which pisses him off more. "i'm continuing hero course classes with the third years..." I say terrified of Bakugo's answer. I could see steam coming from his ears as he lunges at me, I unconsciously activate full cowl and kick him him in the jaw knocking him out, everyone looks at me, then laughs. Kirishima and Kaminari pick Bakugo up and take him to bed. The rest of the class bombard me with questions for that day and i go to bed ready for tomorrow.

The next day was boring... till hero studies. I walk to find the classroom for 3-A. I enter and see some the teacher, Snipe, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire with some other students. "Ugh kid, do you think your here?" Snipe asks curious of my appearance. Before i could open my mouth All Mights walks behind me. "Yes Snipe. This is the 10th grader that is transferring into the 12th grade for hero studies." Everyone looks curious, angry and confused as i walked into the class. I stand at the front of the class and Mirio stands up and walks up to me. "Well everyone! This kid beat me, Tamaki and Nejire at once! He deserves to be here!" The rest of the class laugh and one kid stands up, he had green eyes and dark brown hair. "I'm sorry Mirio, this 1st year? I don't believe it for a second. In fact if he can beat me, we will believe you!"

"Thank you Kensei Unomura, Do you accept Kid, i'm curious myself" I nod at Snipe and i can see Mirio nod at me as if saying 'you got this'. We all head to the field and we are in our PE kit. Snipe raises his revolver and fires starting the match...

Kensei claps and his arm muscles increases in size as he charges at me. He leaps into the air as he comes down ready to punch me. I activate OFAFC and dodge, he looks up and sees my foot coming in to kick him round the jaw. He lunges to grab my leg but i flip over him ring down my foot for an axe kick, It strikes him on the top of his head. Blood drips from his head, his arms expand even more and i use my middle right finger to send a gust of wind knocking him out of bounds. Everyone looks at me, I see Tamaki smiling, Mirio winking and Nejire jumping for joy. 'She looks so cute!' I think as she jumps like a little kid. 

Nejire pov

'That was so cool!!!' i think seeing the overwhelming power of Midoriya. I look and see his finger, it was purple and bleeding. I run up to him and look at his bruised finger. Without caring i examined it. "How did this... happen... OH SORRY! my curiosity got the better of me..." I say curious then apologetically. He smiles at me and i feel a faint blush spread across my cheeks. I walk back to the group and i feel like my chest is going to explode, 'What is wrong with me...' i think. Snipe claps for Midoriya since he beat Kensei without any trouble. After we returned to our class and Snipe put Midoriya to my right and in front of Midoriya sat Mirio and Tamaki to his left. The lesson went on and Midoriya managed to answer all the questions and all the tests within seconds. 'How is he so good?! He is working faster than everyone and is getting them all right?!' I think amazed at how he works... Eventually we finished and Midoriya walked off, Mirio saw how i looked at Midoriya so he came and teased me, "Looks like the schools 'idol' has a crush on a prodigy~' I turn round blushing thinking of it. "M-M-M-Mirio! I-I-I-I might... he wont like me though..." I tell him embarrassed. "Maybe, i think he may like you..." He whispers to me. He points at Midoriya who was waving at me. I push my hair in my face and wave back at the kid. 'I think i may actually like him...'