A new villain

No one's pov // 70 years ago

In an alleyway, 2097, a young kid walks away. His hair was pitch black and had white strands. His eyes were a violent red and yellow. His hands bloodied and scared. His name was Koji Konohamaei. His quirk... a strong one... The Quirk Complex. 

Complex: Allows the user to control three types of energy; Arc, Void and Solar damage

He looked at the man and his fists began to crackle with blue arc lighting. He touched the body and it vaporised into blue electrical energy. Koji looked at his hands and they vanished due to the void shifting light around him to cause invisibility. He walked to the end of street and vanished. His hand had broken down and become unusable from channelling the element. He waited till it healed and looked out to the city...

He became known as Deep and fought the 7th holder of One For All and killed him.

he went into hiding till currant day...

"Ah i think i should fight!" He walked out of the shadow of his cell and smiled a large grin, his eyes began to glow white as his hands crackled lightning, his arms gathered a mass of void light, a dark energy of unknown properties. 

"Heh... I'm coming... symbol of justice..."

I'm sorry this is a really short chapter but it's filler and not. This is the beginning and to kinda introduce the new villain and to show I'm still working on it. I'm sorry if you expected more but imma put this on hiatus for a short while. I'll try my best but cannot promise anything my dear readers. Now just remember... look out for the hunt and swear am oaf by the sword (hint to what may come in my new idea) follow me for update!