Armis

Midoriya pov

I looked at the scruffy hero and took in all that was told. Armis or Togatchi Kurohara, the swordsman hero. 
"Ugh, Armis... can u explain you're quirk? I never heard of you before." I say scrounging for my notebook in my bag, Armis looked at me and smiled.
"How about i show you?" I nod and we walked to one of the training grounds. 

Armis yawns, stretching his arms and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. He takes one large inhale and exhales a large amount of smoke. "so tell me, where about is the training grounds?" We stop and i look at Armis in bewilderment, he is a hero who graduated from here right?

After some time we arrive at the grounds and see Nejire standing waiting at the entrance.
"Nejire? Why you here?" I ask looking at her.
"Well Ochako said you'd be here, why did it take you so long to get here?" She asks in return and i look to Armis who just shrugged his shoulders and wandering in carefree complete unaware it was his fault.

Me and Nejire walk into the ground and we see Armis sitting by the wall with a lit cigarette, sword laying beside him. He pulls himself to the a standing position and puts the cigarette out underneath his boot. His plain face looked bored as he held his sword in his left hand, a form grip just below the hand guard. 
"Now, I'll show you my quirk. But. Who wants to attack me with energy attack. Nejire. I believe you have a quirk similar."

Nejire looked at him finger on her chin and nodded. She rose her arms ready to lead off the waves. Armis removed the bandage around his right arm.

As the wave hit he absorbed the energy, he grabbed the blade and unsheathed it. The blade glowed a colour similar to green and blue, maybe a mix, he readied it, ready to thrust. He thrust the blade forward sending energy out in a beam toward the wall. Me and Nejire stared in amazement. Armis only smiled as he looked at our dumbfounded look.
"So, did you enjoy that?" He asked cockily. We nodded making him laugh.

He walked over and began to explain his quirk. Energy Absorption. He is able to absorb energy through either his arm or blade and either heal himself or fire out the attack in range form or use it to power up his attack. I wrote down all I could about his quirk and even some enquiries about it to which he happily answered. He also explained how depending what he absorbs creates different powers. Absorbing fire gives flames around the blade, lightning increases his speed and so on. Armis was an incredibly powerful hero. I'm surprised I didnt know about him till now. Wonder why.

Armis pov

After we left I got a call from my friend Crimson Riot, Doku Kirishima. (Ignore the fact he may not be related to kirishima. Hes his uncle in this ok)

"Yo man, what's up?" I answered.
"I need you here. Rumours you know who is here..." Doku carried on
"Galen... I'll be over." I ended the call and began to run towards the location Doku sent me.

I arrived at the sight and there was the crater. At the middle was evidence of Galen. Small amounts of energy unique to Galen. The void. One if there unique to Galen. Void, Arc and Sol.

We swept the area and found nothing of him. But whatever he was here was wiped with the crater. Shame. I missed my fight with Galen. He is incredibly powerful and dangerous. My kind of guy! Afterall I'm the best swordsman in Japan.

"Hey Togatchi, long time no see." I turn around and see my old friend. His name. Ren Rinto. A hero with the quirk trap. We used to be very close when he used his quirk to help me train my reaction speed.

"Yep, been a while Ren. How you been? And I guess you here for Galen too?" He nodded and we got to talking for a while.

I light a  cigarette and smoked it causing a look of concern from Ren as he disapproved of my smoking habits. Which was fair. I need to quit.

I wander home after a few hours and lay down looking into the sky thinking of when I put Galen away...

I remember the blood in my mouth, the exhaustion taking over, the pain in my left arm as he broke it during the fight. I remember his allowing voice...

"OBLIVION!"
"JUDICIUM!"

With that we both collapsed. I rose to my feet and looked down at him. The rain pouring down my face. I kicked him once more. I looked around seeing the city leveled from the battle, allies and enemies littered the ground. I looked up feeling the rain drip down my face. But these turned to tears as I saw the carnage one man brought.

I wake up, feeling my face and noticing tears down my cheek...

I walk to my fridge and take out a beer and drank it. Now that Galen has returned I cant help but remember that day.

By the end of the night I had drank 6 bottles of beer to try and drown out the pain. Guess it didn't work. I grab my blade and looked at it. Examining the sword up and down, the cracks, warn marks and damage. Every battle. Every squabble. This is my memento from it all.

I look out the window and sigh as I hear the phone ring.

"Another long day it seems..."

I was supposed to release this a few days ago but... I got persona 5 royal and 95 hours later I beat it. And I may do a p5r story if u want that! Ofc just ask and I'll do any fan fic if I know of it!!!!