Chapter #4

Next morning (4:04am)

I was already awake, so I just got up and went to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

30 minutes later

I was done showering so I wrapped a towel around my body. I then brushed my teeth after a couple of minutes I walked out and picked out an outfit.

 I then brushed my teeth after a couple of minutes I walked out and picked out an outfit

I straightened my hair and grabbed my sweater and walked out of my bathroom. I grabbed my stuff and ordered a taxi. I walked down the stairs and saw the taxi was there I got in and told him where to go.

20 minutes later (4:56am)

I paid the man and got out I then started walking down towards the door. I rung the door bell and after a couple of minutes a women opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Mr James assistant and he told me to be here by 5" I said "Ms Diamond right?" She asked "yes" I responded "he's in the gym" she said and I raised an eyebrow and looked at her "oh right follow me" she said and I walked behind her and we took like 5 turns to get there.

Once we got to the gym I saw how big it was "thanks" I said "no problem" She responded I opened the door to reveal him shirtless "sorry" I said looking down "it's okay im used to it" he said.

Me: but I'm not. I whispered under my breath

Mr James: huh?

Me: nothing anyway, you told me you were going to a party today right?

Mr James: correct

Me: at what time?

Mr James: at 4pm

Me: okay, what do you want me to do so early?

Mr James: I would like you to pick me an outfit and run some errands for me

Me: okay

Mr James: the bills are on the table also you can take any car and my room is upstairs down the hallway to the left

Me: okay

I got up and walked out I then started walking to his room halfway there I got lost but later found it I went into his closet and it was walk in. I checked to see if he had any clothes but he only had suits and more suits and some sweatpants and sweaters I picked him out an all black suit with everything black I then laid it down on the bed and went downstairs to see the bills there. I grabbed them grabbed a car key.

9 hours later (1:30pm)

"What took you so long?" He asked "they we're also other people paying their bills" I said "I need you to write down where the party is located at" he said "okay" I said grabbing the tablet and a piece of paper and pen and looking for the address on the tablet.

2 hours later (3:40pm)

Me: Shouldn't you be leaving?

Mr James: yeah your right