Chapter #11

Kimberly's P.O.V

Next day (5pm)

I was done working so I was gathered all my stuff and walked out to Kian's car when someone grabbed me from behind then spun me around making me yell out. 

When I saw Stephen and I rolled my eyes just at his sight.

"When are you coming back to LA?" He asked looking down at me "I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders. "You're coming along with me tomorrow at 8pm" he said "no" I quickly responded trying to get out of his grip "baby don't make this harder than it already is" he said "how am I making it harder? Tell me" I asked getting angry. "Well you're going to make me contact my lawyer and when I do we're going to court I'm going to win and your going to jail" he said with a smirk on his face "well Mr James I'm also a lawyer and the best in the country, have you seen all those newspapers of innocent people getting out of jail and famous people who got out of trouble with the law only getting out with a ticket" I said smirking up at him and his smirk quickly faded away.

"That was you?" He asked surprised "yes" I responded "so call your lawyer and I'll be there" I added "well Kim I have money and money talks" he said "so you come with me or you'll be in jail for 6 years" he said smiling at me.

"I'll pick you up in front of your cousins house at around 7:30" Stephen said letting go of my arm and looking at his watch "how do you know I'm living with my cousin?" I asked confused "I know everything baby" he said walking away and I walked over to my car and drove home.

35 minutes later

I arrived home and parked the car on the driveway and walked inside I got my laptop and booked a flight for today at 8pm and then started packing.

1 hour later (7:50pm)

I was already at the airport and I was just waiting for my flight to be called. After a while they started calling flight numbers and when they called mine I picked up my suitcases and walked inside the plane I got to my seat and buckled up and put on some music and once the plane took off I fell asleep.

11 hours and 35 minutes later (6:59am)

So my plane finally landed I got out and grabbed my suitcases and went towards an empty cab I then told him where to go.

36 minutes later

I finally arrived at my old apartment which I didn't actually leave I still have the key I just told the landowner that whoever asked so say I didn't live here no more. Since I knew Stephen was going to come looking for me.

I walked towards the elevator and hit the 4th floor once the elevator stopped I walked towards 4B I unlocked the door and walked inside to see Stephen sitting down on the couch.

What the fuck? Does this man have any sort of respect for privacy?

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking in and closing the door "I told you I was going to pick you up at your cousins house" he said standing up "who told you I was still living here?" I asked "babygirl money talks" he said touching my cheek.

"Why are you here?" I asked while crossing my arms around my chest "I just wanted to mark sure you got home safe" he said stepping even closer to me and I rolled my eyes. "See you at 8" he said walking past me and walking out the door. I locked the door and got ready to take get ready.

34 minutes later (7: 55am)

I was already at the company and I opened the door and saw all the people greeting me including Jackson. "Hi" he said "hey" I responded and I felt myself blushing at his presence. I walked towards the elevator and went up to Stephen's floor, I quickly put my things inside my locker and quickly walked back to Stephen's door. I then knocked twice.

"Who is it?" Stephen asked "Kimberly" I responded "come in" he said I opened the door and stood in front of his desk "make me an appointment for the doctor and the dentist today and that's all we're doing today" he said I looked down at the tablet and made an appointment for today at 3pm for the doctors and 5pm  for the dentist.

"Mr James your dentist appointment is at 5pm and your doctors appointment is at 3pm" I responded "good now go make copies for these papers and then we'll leave" he said handing me the papers I took them and walked towards the elevator then the copy room.

18 hours later (2am)

I was still in the office with Stephen and was half asleep since I was still tired because I haven't rested well since I landed "Miss Diamond" Stephen said walking closer to me "yes?" I responded backing away from him when he pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck "stop" I said pushing him away "what's wrong?" He asked touching my waist "I'm your assistant were not supposed to be dating" I said.

"There's no laws against that" he said looking me in the yes "I know but it wrong" I said looking up at him "fine I'll move on and I just hope you do the same" Stephen said backing away from me "fine by me" I said "you could leave now" he said I turned around and left his office.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT