Chapter #22

Kimberly's P.O.V

2 Months Later

(4:30am)

So I was laying down on my bed when all of a sudden I felt a puddle of water surrounding me "oh my god oh my god" I said panicking while standing up I grabbed my pregnancy bag and put on my slippers and walked down the stairs as fast as I can I walked out the door and locked the door "Liam can you please take me to the hospital" I said panicking "sure thing let me help you" he said walking fast towards me and taking my bag he opened the car door and I quickly got in and put on my seatbelt Liam got in and started driving to the hospital.

25 minutes later (4:55am)

We finally arrived at the hospital and I quickly got in the car while Liam grabbed my bag and my arm "can you please help her she's giving birth" he said "sit down Ms" the nurse said taking out a wheel chair "oh my god it hurts" I said with tears running down my face "Liam can you please call Stephen he's at work" I said while the nurse was pushing me into the labor room "yes of course" he said.

Stephen's P.O.V

I was at work when I got a phone call from Kimberly's driver Liam "what happened?" I asked while loosening my tie up "Kimberly is giving birth" he said "WHAT? Im going to be there right away" I said quickly standing up and hanging up my phone I ran towards the elevator and ran towards my car and drove as quickly as I can towards the hospital.

30 minutes later

I ran inside the hospital and went to the front desk "is Kimberly here?" I asked desperately "yes room 230" she said "did she give birth yet?" I asked "no" she said I ran towards the room and saw Kimberly pacing around the room crying "are you okay?" I said running towards her and giving her a hug "it hurts" she said crying even more "breathe" I said rubbing her stomach and walking around with her.

8 hours later (1pm)

Kimberly finally gave birth after 8 hours and and my baby boy is finally here and I couldn't be happier also Kimberly is asleep.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT