Chapter #21

Kimberly's P.O.V

4 months later

Quick recap: I'm back in LA and I'm back to working as Stephen's assistant because of the stupid contract.

So it's been a couple of months since the whole Stephen incident and I was back in Los Angeles, I took a flight about a month ago. And since then I've been having some weird stomach aches, I've been throwing up a lot, I feel a lot more tired that the usual, I just feel weird. So I decided to go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test to check if I was pregnant.

30 minutes later

I was finally back from the pharmacy so I went to the bathroom quickly and decided to take the test. So I read the instructions and too the test. After a couple of minutes of trying to figure out how it works it was time for the results I walked back to the bathroom and picked up the test I closed my eyes breathed in and out and opened my eyes to see that it said 'positive'. "Oh my god" I said dropping the test "this can't be real" I said dropping to my knees as tears fell down my face.

3 hours later (5pm)

So I didn't believe the tests so I made an appointment with my doctor.

I was at the office waiting to be called when Dr. Gutierrez called my name I stood up and walked inside his office "so Ms Diamond right here it says that you think you're pregnant, correct?" He said "yes" I said "okay lift up you're shirt let's take a look" he said I lifted up my shirt so my stomach can show he put some gel on my stomach and started taking a sonogram "well Ms Diamond looks like you are pregnant" he said pointing to the little tv "oh my god" I said while tears running down my face he handed me a towel and I cleaned off the gel he then handed me some tissues and I wiped away my tears "congratulations" he said smiling "thanks" I said smiling a little "and may I ask who's the father?" He said "Stephen James" I said sitting up "oh okay I have an appointment with him today" okay can you please not tell him I'm pregnant" I said "yes of course" he said "thanks doc" I said getting off the bed "see you in 2 to 3 months so you'll know the gender" he said "okay doctor" I said walking out of his office when I saw Stephen sitting down on one of the chairs, when he looked up at me I quickly walked out the door when someone grabbed my arm "why were you here? Is everything okay?" He asked worried "I'm fine it was just check up" I said turning around "okay" he said, I then walked towards my car and started driving home.

2 hours later (7pm)

So I was watching a movie and was half asleep when someone knocked on my door I stood up and looked thru the peep hole and saw it was Stephen so I opened the door "yes?" I said "so when were you going to tell me you're pregnant?" He said angry "I just found out today" I said "I saw you today and asked you if you were okay and you couldn't tell me you were pregnant?" He said coming inside "I just found out today I'm trying to process it, I'm trying to process if it's a good idea to keep it" I said looking down at my stomach "what kind of question is that of course you're going to keep it" Stephen said walking over to me "it's easy for you to say you're not the one that's going to be carrying it for 5 more months" I said "I'll help you with anything you need" he said "I just don't know" I said "please keep it I know we've been thru some rough patches put that doesn't mean the baby takes the blame, and I know we're not together but we could raise the baby together" he said putting his hand on my stomach "okay we'll work on something" I said looking up at him "thanks" he said giving me a hug. He then left and I continued to watch my movie.

3 months later (April 20th)

Kimberly is now 7 months pregnant and is having a baby boy.

(4pm)

So I was doing some work at the office when the baby started kicking so I put my hand on my stomach "I know baby we'll be home in a while" I said I got the papers and started walking back to Stephen's office. "Can I come in?" I said knocking on the door "yes, come in" Stephen said I opened the door and walked inside "here's the contract you asked me to print out" I said putting them on top of his desk when the baby started kicking again so I put my hand on my stomach again "is he kicking?" Stephen said walking over towards me "yes" I said he then put his hand on my stomach where the baby wasn't kicking "here" I said taking his hand and putting it where it was kicking "oh my god it's kicking really hard" I said shocked "he must be excited to feel you" I added "hi" Stephen said kissing my stomach "do you need anything else Mr James" I said "no you could go home" he said "no I could keep working" I said "no go home" he said "but I need to work to get money" I said "and you're having my baby come on I'm leaving too" he said grabbing his stuff "no it's okay I could stay a little longer" I said trying to stay "come on" Stephen said taking me to my locker so I could get my stuff.

4 hours later (8pm)

So I was at Stephen's house eating ice cream while laying on the couch "you feel better now?" He asked "yes, and sorry for yelling at you and making you go buy the ice cream" I said "it's okay" he said I smiled a little and kept eating my ice cream he then walked over to me and lifted up my shirt and started rubbing my belly and started kissing it "I can't wait for you to come out" he said kissing my stomach "so what's the names were thinking of?" I said "I was thinking of Elijah" he said "I like Elijah but I also like Isaiah" I said "so Elijah is his name and Isaiah could be his middle name" He said "okay that works well" I said "okay so Elijah it is" he said kissing my stomach again "also you're moving in with me" Stephen said looking up at me "no" I said "it wasn't a question it was an order" He said "I don't want to" I said sitting up "you're going to end of discussion" he said getting up "I'm going back home" I said getting up "no you're not you're staying here for the night it's past 8" he said blocking the door "I wanna go home" I said "this is you're new home" Stephen said "no it's not" I said "yes it is" he said raising his voice when my eyes started to water and I started to cry "why are you crying?" Stephen asked walking over to me "because you're yelling" I said turning my back to him "I'm sorry" he said hugging me from behind "I forgot you're sensitive and have mood swings" he said hugging me tighter "so you're calling me sensitive" I said getting out of his grip "no I don't mean sensitive I mean strong" he said "okay" I said trying to take my shoes off again "come on let me help you" he said sitting me down and taking off my shoes he then put a movie on while making popcorn.

A:N

Hope you guys liked it remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love  food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT