Chapter #9

1 week and 5 days later

Friday (5pm)

"We're finally going back to LA" I said bringing my stuff downstairs "yeah" Stephen said sounding kinda of sad "why you sad?" I said stopping "no, nothing" he quickly said "okay" I said. We walked out of the house and got inside the limo the driver then started driving.

5 hours and 35 minutes later

We finally landed and there were a bunch of paparazzis outside "do the same thing I told you to do when we were in Hawaii" Stephen told me "okay" I said. We walked downstairs and flash started coming out way so I closed my eyes Stephen noticed and grabbed my hand we walked inside the limo and Stephen told the driver where to go.

40 minutes later (10:20pm)

We arrived at my apartment I got out and took my stuff out of the trunk "bye Mr James" I said waving at him "bye Ms Diamond" he said I turned around and walked inside the building I got inside the elevator and hit my floor number.

Once I got to my floor I got out of the elevator and walked towards my door. I walked in and saw Alex on his phone sitting down on the couch "hi wasn't the trip for 4 months?" I asked closing the door. "Yeah I came back because I bought a penthouse in New York so I'm going to be moving there, oh and don't worry I already moved the apartment name to yours" he said walking towards me "wow okay. That's good." I said smiling "yeah, I already moved all my stuff out, I just wanted to tell you" he said pressing his lips together to form a small smile. "Okay I hope everything goes right for the both of you and tell piper I said hi" I said "okay I will and thank you" he said smiling before walking out of the apartment. I closed the door and walked over to my room to unpacked everything.

Next morning (6:00am)

I was still sleeping when I heard my phone ring. I rolled over to it and answered it without been checking who it was.

"Hello?" I said and my voice was raspy as fuck. "Mr James would like you to see you in his office at 7am sharp" the woman on the line said "okay I'll be there" I said hanging up. I checked the time and it was 6:05am "fuckkk" I groaned while getting up and walking over towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower.

30 minutes later

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my room and picked out my outfit.

 I walked to my room and picked out my outfit

I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

10 minutes later (6:45am)

I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my jacket, phone, and purse and walked out of my apartment. I locked my door and took the elevator down.

I got inside my car and started driving to the company.

13 minutes later

I arrived at the company and I parked my car and ran inside. He's going to yell at me again. Fuck.

"Hi" I said running past the front desk and hitting the elevator button. "Hi Miss Diamond" the woman behind the desk said. Once the elevator opened I quickly went inside and hit the 30th floor.

I walked out and went to my locker and quickly put my stuff inside. I took the tablet and phone and then walked towards Mr James office.

Once I was there I knocked on the door "come in" I heard him say I pulled the handle down and walked inside "morning Mr James" I said closing the door.

"Today we're going shopping so you'll be buying me some clothes so go crazy" he said "okay at what time?" I asked "right now" he said standing up "aren't the malls closed?" I asked confused "come on baby, I'm a billionaire I talk money" he said grabbing his suits coat and putting it on.

I rolled my eyes and he walked past me and towards the door and I followed behind him "can I go get my stuff?" I asked "go I'll wait for you in the limo" he said.

I turned around and walked towards my locker, I got my stuff and then walked towards the elevator. Once I was on the first floor I saw the paparazzis.

I walked out and was about to go inside the limo when someone grabbed my ass I turned around and saw more people just crowding in so I just went inside and then John started driving. "Why did you stop?" Stephen asked looking at his phone "because someone grabbed my ass" I said keeping my eyes on my hands.

"John stop" Stephen said and John hit the brakes so hard that if I haven't had my seatbelt on I would've fell forward.

"Go back" Stephen said looking back "no John you don't have to do that" I said looking over to Stephen. "Stephen don't make a scene that'll ruin you're figure just stay calm" I said putting my hand on his "I don't give a fuck, nobody should touch you" Stephen said looking at me and he seemed angry "it's okay, I'm okay just please don't" I said tightening my grip around his hand.

He looked over to John then the window "John keep driving" he said letting out a sigh "thank you" I said smiling a little. He then brought my hand up to his face and kissed it.

"You do know everyone that's out there is getting fired?" he said continuing to kiss my hand and I just let out chuckle "glad you do" he said putting my hand down on his lap.

35 minutes later

We arrived at the mall and saw it was closed "it's closed" I said "don't worry" he said getting out I got out the other side and saw a man standing inside he then walked out when he saw Stephen walking towards him. "Hello Mr James" he said shaking his hand "hi" Stephen said "hi Miss..." he said taking a pause "Diamond" I said sticking out my hand "hello Miss Diamond I'm Mr William" he said shaking my hand "nice to meet you" I said "likewise" he replied "so walk this way" he said turning around we walked inside and saw not a single soul "is he the owner of this?" I whispered to Stephen "yes" he replied and we started going inside stores and I started picking out clothes for Mr James.

13 hours later (8pm)

"Do you want me to do anything else Mr James?" I asked "no" he said standing up he walked towards the door and locked it then closed the curtains so nobody could see inside his office.

"So could I go?" I asked "no" he said walking towards me he took the tablet from my hand and pushed me to a wall and then pressed his body against mine "stop it" I said trying to push him away he grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head and started kissing my neck when he hit my soft spot "stop" I said making it sound more like a moan "you like that don't you?" He said coming to my lips not even letting me answer he started kissing me softly but once he saw I was kissing back he kissed me more roughly.

He let go of my hands and I grabbed the back of his neck he had one hand on my lower back and the other on my ass he grabbed my thighs and I wrapped them around him he walked over to his desk and placed me on top of it, his hands then traveled from my thighs to my breast "stop" I said pulling away "why?" he asked "because this is not right" I said "how?" He responded "you're my boss and I don't want this to get weird and awkward, we both know this isn't going to go anywhere" I said getting down from the desk and walking out without letting him answer.

I went to the lockers and got my stuff I then went towards the elevator and hit the 1st floor once I was there I walked towards my car and drove home.

30 minutes later

Once I arrived home I parked my car and went to my apartment I opened my door and closed it I went towards my room and fell face first onto the bed and let out a big sigh. I stood up on the bed and started looking for a new job.

Hope you guys liked remember to smile you're beautiful and amazing.

Love food

And

PEACEEEEEE OUTTTT