Trees: A story about Trees, Ninjas and One Direction

Hope you guys enjoy! I figured I'd write another chapter if I got at least 30 reads. I'm unsure if you guys will like it , but if you do please comment!! Enjoy xx

copyrighted

CHAPTER 1 

   Ok so you know how every one has a fear of something, I mean everyone has something they're scared of. For me it's trees. Thats right my name is Stella and I have a phobia of trees. I think sometimes I was burdened by this fear from quite an adventure I had pretty recently actually. You can probably guess that I don't go leave my house much after "it" happend. Well I can't even look at a tree without screaming!!  And trees are everywhere!!  But I'm rambaling and just shared some embarrasing info about me.... damn I haven't even started to share my experience about why I am scared of these plants.... okay here it goes.....

 "MOM!!!" I yelled screaming from my bedroom to my mom who was currently downstairs."YES, STELLA?" My mom yelled back. " CAN  MIRANDA SLEEP OVER TODAY?" I screamed. "OK!"  I texted  Miranda asking her when she wants to come over. I have been friends with her forever! We met in Kindergarden and have been together since all the way through high school! Well I am starting 12th grade after the summer vacation ends. Summer vacation started a few weeks ago, so this was our fist time seeing each other since the last day of our junior year. We went to this big fancy high school that my parents wanted to send me too. I just wanted public but no! "Our little honey but have the best education which means private" I recalled my parents saying. I was totally fine with public saying I'm pretty sure the public high school is better that this one they sent me to. But of course Miranda was going so I went because she needed me I informed my parents after I'd said I'll go. But the real reason that I think my parents knew too was because without Miranda I didn't really have friends. It had always been Stella and Miranda, not just Stella.