CHAPTER 6

Ok this was odd. My mom??? What was she doing here? I felt a weird mixture of fear and confusion, why is she here? What is she hiding? Is she part of S.E.N.A.?  My mom walked foward, with a look of sympathy and anger on her face. "Mom, what...who....how?" I asked, really confused now. "Sweet heart.. I can't really explain right now...what happend to you? You poor thing!" She said while squatting down next to me so we were at eye level. She started pullng the quills out of my skin but she didn't untie me from the tree. " Mom, what is going on?" I asked starting to get a bit nervous saying that there was like 20 ninjas behind her, as if they would protect her if I decided to attack. " It's a very long story, but let me untie you first! Your arms must be killing you!" "Yeah thanks, but mom, aren't you the one who tied me up to this tree in the first place?" "What? No!"  she said, seeming taken aback of the thought of herself doing such a thing to her daughter. "Wait, but aren't you with S.E.N.A.?" "Yes, but we are the good guys! We would never tie you to a tree!" she said. Wait, if she didn't tie me up. Who did? Did the boys lie about S.E.N.A. being bad?  "Then who did?" "That is another long story." she said. "Mom, i'm tied to a freaking tree on the middle of the woods after being kidnapped by ninjas! Then being rescued by a group of boys who are a band! I NEED answers!" I said starting to become very frustrated. Why couldn't anyone answer my questions? I atleast thought they were logical! " Wait, what boys?" My mom asked nervously. "Well there was these 5 guys who rescued me earlier when Miranda tied me to a tree, why?" My mom glanced at the ninjas. "Those boys are not good Stella!" she said shaking her head. "What do you mean "not good"?" "I mean they are sneaky bandits!" she said while glancing over her shoulder into the dark woods. "What? Mom, I think you have a misunderstanding of them! They are no where near "bandits"!" "Sweet heart you have no idea what you are talking about." My mom said while pulling out the last quill in my thigh. "Then explain!" Why wouldn't she answer my questions? I really started to get frustrated! All of a sudden we heard leaves rustling. Oh my god, they found me! Wait but, if my mom was telling the truth, that they were bandits, should I be happy that they came to my rescue? Or should I even call this a rescue? Is it infact a kidnapping?