CHAPTER 4

"We are here to help you from Miranda." Liam said while holding my hands. "Why? I mean she is obviously not who I thought she was but she is not really dangerous." I said still feeling a bit protective of my friend. "Well, Miranda is part of a secret organization named S.E.N.A." Niall said stepping fowards. " And what does this group do?' I asked. "Well, that is a bit complicated... but it basically sums up to martial arts and trees." Louis answered still eating a carrot. " Oh.....okay.." I said. That did not really help me understand what S.E.N.A was but that was probably was all I was going to get. "Is there anyway to tell if someone is with S.E.N.A besides the ninja outfits?" I ask hoping to gather more info."Yes, each member has a tatoo of S.E.N.A  on their shoulder blade." Harry answered. That explain why Miranda never really wore bikinis to the beach or strapless dresses, or I guess anything that shows your back/shoulder blade. "Well, what now?" I ask not really sure where I was going to go. I mean the sun was going to come up soon. My parents would FLIP!! "Well, we need your help." Liam said. "Yeah about that...my parents will be looking for me when I am not in my bedroom." I said."Oh dear, don't worry about your parents!" Louis said while looking at me evilly." OH MY GOD DID YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING TO MY PARENTS?" I asked while standing up, knowing that if they did I had to get out of there quick."Well......" Niall started but was cut off by the door slaming. I had left. I ran so fast I actually shocked myself at my own speed. I was so scared for my parents and myself. I heard the voices of One Direction behind me and a crunching sound, which I guessed was a carrot. I ran and ran and ran for what seemed like forever. I didn't even know where I was going! It was probably around one in the morning so it was pitch black in the woods. All of the sudden I heard rustling from above me, only to look up to see a figure jumping down on me from the tree.