24

a/n: i had to do it to 'em 😔 words in bold means they're talking in japanese

>

"hi," i greet yuta as i got into his car. yuta looked at me for like, a few seconds and the smiled, "you look really good today." he grinned, i furrowed my eyebrows, "yuta this is what i wear everyday,"

"well in that case you look good everyday then," he shrugged, i gave him a look of disbelief, "stop being so cheesy," i told him, and then he laughed.

"okay, also, if they asked me personal stuff like 'what does she wanna be, yuta?' what should i say? what do you wanna be?" he asked, i fell silent, because honestly i don't even know what i wanna be either.

"well just tell them that i wanna be a political influencer," he let out a laugh, "wait, do you really?" he asked, and i shook my head, "i don't really have a dream, but if i had to choose, i guess that's one of them," i said, and then chuckled.

"wow." he said, still amazed for no reason. i told him a few other things about me just in case his parents wanted to know before we finally reached his house. it was honestly weird to see his home like this. because i was honestly used to seeing his home being a party centre.

as we were about to enter, i saw two other pairs of shoes neatly place by the door, "your parents owns cute shoes." i said, and then he laughed, "those are mine, stupid." i blinked, and then looked away in embarrassment. "oh. i- that was embarrassing."

"mum, dad, i'm back," honestly i don't know what the fuck he said but i'm assuming he was greeting. i heard his mum answering him from the kitchen, and i took a deep breath before following yuta.

"oh, yuta! is this the girl you've been talking about?" his mum said something before smiling at me, i gotta admit, his parents weren't as tall as i thought they'd be.

"yeah, this is joo nana, mum, dad," i'm assuming he just told them my name. i smiled at them, and then his mum proceeded to pinch my cheeks. odd flex but ok.

"uh, nana, these are my parents." he looked at me, and fought back a laughter, he pressed his lips together as he looked at me, "i didn't expect this to be as awkward and weird as i thought it would be." he said, and then we burst into a short laughter, while his parents just looked at us.

"i hope nana likes japanese foods," his mum said, there were various foods on the table, and they all looked nice, "what's nana's favourite japanese food?" she asked, yuta turned at me, and then asked me about my favourite food, "well, i, uh, um, shi- i-i mean uh, sushi." yuta let out a laugh as he stared at me, and i gave him a look.

yuta walked over to the table, and then when he saw me just standing there he gave me this 'dude what the fuck are you doing? get your ass over here' look so that's when i realised i actually should stop staring at him and start focusing on pretending to be his girlfriend.

i took a seat next to him and then stared at him again, i waited for him to start eating first, in case they have some sort of rule where the elder ones should eat first or something like that, and then yuta's eyes met mine, and then we just- like that- just stared at each other.

it was just a stupid eye contact, though, he was 100% confused as to why my braincells weren't working at the moment. he leaned towards my ear, "nana, are you okay?" okay, FUCK. HIS WHISPERING VOICE WAS AN A+ holy shit. i backed away a bit, and then looked at his face, "i am, i'm just wondering why aren't you guys eating yet."