epilogue

with shaky legs, i slowly made my way all the way to the front, my econs teacher patiently held out my results to me. she gave me a smile, and i failed to return that to her as i quickly went back to my seat. jaehyun welcomed me with open arms and curiosity as to what my results were. "so?" he peaked a little to me, i let out a sigh, my hands turning cold.

     "let's reveal it together," i suggested, and jaehyun agreed, he slide his papers closer to me, "ready?" he asked, i let out yet another sigh, and nodded. "1, 2," he paused, "3!" he exclaimed, we both turn our papers over.

      the single letter written in red mark both visible to us. both me and jaehyun gasped as we looked at each other. "oh my god... nana... we're graduating!" he exclaimed happily, and i nodded, "we're leaving this hell hole!" i told him, and quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

      you see, unlike yuta, me and jaehyun were both pure economics students. meanwhile yuta was taking law firm. he had graduated two years ago, surprisingly — jaehyun and i were both supposed to graduate last year, but we miraculously failed together, and had to repeat our papers again.

      "we're graduating! we did it!" jaehyun yelled again as we were still hugging each other.

>

      that night, after getting our results, we all went out — by we all, i meant ten, johnny, jaehyun, taeyong, rin, lisa, doyoung, kun and a lot more. sometimes when i look at them, i just couldn't believe that we're all friends now. because i can still remember ten, doyoung and i talking shit about most of them.

      "here's to jaehyun and nana, for graduating!" lisa yelled as she held out her glass of beer. "to jaehyun and nana!" we all followed, and then proceeded to drink. "here's also to rin and taeyong and nana and yuta for being able to keep a relationship for more than 3 years now!" ten exclaimed, it wasn't that important, he just wanted to drink more. so we followed him anyway.

      "so when's the graduation ceremony?" yuta asked, "on april next year." i replied, and he nodded, "can't wait for that." he told me and i grinned at him as a response.

      we had a lot of fun that night, and i'm pretty sure i gained a few kilograms from all the foods i ate.

>

       "jung yoonoh, with a bachelor degree for economics." upon hearing his name, he gave me a quick glance, and i mumbled a "good luck" as he made his way onto the big stage. i looked at him as he smiled to our vice chancellor, who probably congratulated him like how they did for everyone.

      jaehyun flashed the cameraman a bright smile, before bowing once again and finally made his way down. i took a deep breath — getting attention from so many people was not my forte. "joo nana, with a bachelor degree for economics." they announced. i could feel my palms sweating again, and i once again inhaled a deep breath.

      like jaehyun, i made my way up onto the stage, trying my best not to walk too fast nor too slow. plus, my parents were here. i can't appear as a loser in front of them. i bowed to my vice chancellor. he smiled at me as he handed me my certificate. "congratulations, nana." he told me, i thanked him.

      "so what are you gonna do now?" he asked, for some reason the way he talks reminded me of my grandpa — therefore i became less tensed. "i'm not sure yet, but i'll definitely start working. maybe i'll study for a masters degree," i told him, and he nodded, and gave me a pat on my my shoulder, "good luck, then,"