Chapter 5 of heroes....

Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading,

xoxo Leviosa

Chapter

"I'm asking you, Miss Laurena Kama, for your permission. May I marry your daughter, Leta Lestrange?", he asked as they were sitting in the living room of her moms house. . Leta wasn't a person for traditions, but Theseus loved doing these totally cheesy things. "I suppose the tradition says to ask for her father permission, but I'm glad you asked me. Of course. You may marry my daughter Leta Lestrange, if that's the correct traditional sentence", her mother said. She laughed, but Leta could see the tears in her eyes. Tear of joy. "Thanks, ma'am", Theseus smiled.

"So what are your plans for your engagement party?", Laurena asked. "A what, maman?" "Your engagement party. I'll have to throw an engagement party for you, honey" Leta exchanged a look with Theseus. He nodded. "Fine", Leta whispered. "It will be great, Leta. With lots of guests, dancers, fireworks, beautiful dresses... It will be wonderful, dear, it will be absolutely fantastic"

Don't think about it and it will get better. But it doesn't. It never did. It all stayed the same, even as Albus taught at Hogwarts. He learned so much, he was wiser now, he shouldn't... He shouldn't feel so sad and lonely and angry at the same time. It was his fault, he was sure about that. His students never noticed anything, nor did the other teachers. Who would expect that he, Albus Dumbledore, would have such a dark secret? Technically, it all didn't matter that much. Grindelwald was sitting in a cell, and he wouldn't get out there in the next months. Why would he? But Albus couldn't see Gellert Grindelwald keeping quiet, he didn't believe in this new peaceful, silent person. The one he knew had been a rebel, he would have rather destroyed the world and built it up again, than doing nothing. He was convinced that the world was totally corrupt, that everything would go wrong. And if he didn't fight for a greater world, no one else would. You don't get chosen to save the world. You have to choose to be chosen yourself. Grindelwalds words didn't leave him, they never did. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't teach, he couldn't do anything without thinking about it. He had done too much, he had talked too much. Albus was known as a wise man, the minister asked him for advice. And Dumbledore hated himself too much for this. There were too many reasons why he had never wanted to be minister for magic. But he still couldn't keep quiet. Don't kill Grindelwald. He was pathetic. But a second later he regretted his thought. Every time he thought this he had to think about Grindelwald dying too. And every time he remembered that he could not live with himself if he would be responsible for Grindelwalds death.

"GRINDELWALD ESCAPED FROM PRISON!", it echoed through the great hall. So many children had gotten howlers from their parents with just this one message. Too many. Dumbledore didn't even have to read the articles about it. He just started to write a letter to Newt.

Grindelwald is back, he wrote on the front page, the most important message.

Dear Newt, I know your history with Grindelwald, we've talked about it before, remember? I dearly wish that you immediately leave America. I'll meet you in London and tell you my plan. You know that the press and the minister will want me to duel Grindelwald. You are the only one who can help me get Grindelwald. No one knows about him what I know, therefore this is the only chance we'll have.

Yours, Albus Dumbledore

Credence didn't understand the joy of traveling. You saw lots of people, they sometimes stared at you, sometimes didn't. He slowly got seasick and the longer he was on this boat, the more he wanted to go back. But there was no home, to which he could return to. There was no one that cared about him anymore. His family was gone, his adopted mother dead and Modesty was probably in an orphanage now. He was alone and had no money. The only thing he wanted was to get to Paris. Everything would get better there. Nicholas Flamel would help him and even if nothing else could, the philosopher's stone could heal every disease. He hated the obscurus. He didn't hate himself nor did he hate the surrounding people. Credence hated this darkness, it had destroyed his whole life. Your mother was a wicked and unnatural women. His mother had been a witch and he could have been a wizard too. He could have lived a life filled with magic but the obscurus destroyed all his dreams. Credence wanted to be normal: either a non magic human or a wizard. It was cruel, being both and at the same time being neither one of them.