Chapter 2

AYLA

When we return back to the pack house my father and mother said that i should not tell anyone about my shifting and they also said that i should not shift infront of anyone. i should keep that as a secret.

They asked if i was ok. then i said am fine. They offer me lunch and said that i should rest because of the exhaustion. i went to my room and i slept.

When i wake up there is loud bang downstairs and screaming and crying. I am scared and jump of bed to get to mommy and daddy, but the door wouldn't open. I am crying and screaming to anyone who could open the door. But no one were opening. 

After sometime my door suddenly burst open and my mom stood infront of me crying and with blood. i ran into my mom's arms she is calming me. "What happen mommy i am scared" as asked while am crying. she said nothing sweetheart but u should run away from here as fast as you could, but u should not shift and stop. 

"No mommy i wont run i don't want to leave you and daddy, where is daddy? i want to see him", i said. "No! you should run, daddy is there fighting bad guys when the bad guys are gone then we will come and pick you ok", she said and gave me a bag with food and water then she take me downstairs and from the back door she took me near to the woods and said run when i am leaving i ask her to come with me i told her i am scared. Then she said daddy need's her. If we are not come back to you then remember these words "you're not alone we always watching you from up as we become stars and don't think your weak, you're stronger then other's and brave. Never give up on your life, face your problem and don't run away from it. Stay strong as a wall.We always love you no matter what".

Those are the last words i hear from her and took of running into the woods. At one point i stop hearing a loud howl near the pack house. For five years old i am running as fast as any other five year old can run.

I ran without turning back. I keep on crying and my legs are paining i don't know where i am but i know i am far from the home. I stop at a big tree and turned back to see if anyone are near me. There is no one, then a sat there and took the food that mom had packed. I ate my dinner and i slept in the shadow with covering a blanket that mommy packed.

I open my eyes to a sunlight peering out through the leaves. Then i asked Lucy she can hear me. "Hi Lucy, are you there?". "Hi Ayla am here" she said. I asked while tears rolling down my cheek "Lucy what happen to mommy and daddy will they come to take us?" she kept quite sometime then she answer " no, they wont come back the rouges killed  your parents". I am crying so much and she keep calming down me by saying she will be always there with me, she will never leave me alone, she will be my friend. After some time I wipe my tears with my hands and asked Lucy "who are rouges?" she said they were bad wolves who doesn't have pack they were thrown out of the pack due to bad things they have done, they will kill other new rouges who will come across them and now you are a rouge because you don't have pack. 

She said we must be careful because there is a chances of rouge in this forest and we should not come across them. "Lucy where are we?" i asked. She said she doesn't know and we should keep running".

I drank some water then i started running by checking around.

I don't know what time it is, i am getting hungry. i sat near a tree and open the bag to see apples i took it and started eating. After sometime i drifted of to sleep then suddenly there is a growl i jumped at the sound and see around me there are three wolves around me. Feeling scared i started crying then they shift back to human and asked me not to cry. They asked where were my parents i said them they are killed by rouges, then they said they will take me to the alpha.

The carry me to the alpha and he asked about my parents i said the same and he said i can stay there they will give me the food and said they will enroll me to school. And alpha said when i turn a certain age then i will work as omega.