Chapter 9

AYLA

2 days later

It's been 2 days i never came across another pack or rouge. I am still running. I don't want to go to another pack. I don't know where i am.

Suddenly i came across the lake with waterfall. By seeing that i became thirsty. So i stopped by and looked around to see if anyone were there. Then i reach the lake and drank some water.

Then i notice my surroundings its beautiful and its like i seen it somewhere. The water is crystal clear and the clearance i remember this place where i celebrate my last birthday with my parents.

This was my pack before the attack.

i look at the locket that my parents gifted me.

A tear slipped from my eye. I notice something at the crescent moon. There are words engraved on it.

" Born to change, Born to Rule, Born to be queen "

By reading that words its makes something change in me. I feel like i am alive again and strong.

I made my decision to stay here at my old pack house i don't know if any of them alive or not, or any one took over this pack. 

If any of them took it i have no prob but i will stay here even if they assign me as omega again. I have a feeling that something big will be happen and i want to know who killed my parents. i want revenge and i want to kill them with my claws, i want blood.

I also want to know who are the people following me.

I have a great feeling that i will get my answers here. 

I turn in the direction to the pack house i remembered from my memory.

I came to stop where i can see the houses of my pack members they are abandoned. i started walking towards the pack house and i notice the place is clean and no trace of attack and there are people here and there only few people more like my age, above and below.

There are small stores, cafes, library, grocery store. Then i came across a big house that i remember. Its a pack house. Its not as big as at dark night's pack but it is warm and welcoming.

I enter into the house.It is in same color i have last seen cream and the place is clean with no dust. There are  pictures by seeing them my breath hitched.

There is a picture of my mom and dad in each others arms as they look at each other and another is the picture of them and me while my dad holding me in his arms and looking down at me while my other watching my dad with a smile.

By seeing that my eyes tear up and there are also other picture with whole pack members, me and my parents its at the time of a gathering something we will do for pack bonding at every end of the month or two month.

They were the best alpha and luna. they care for everyone, they will reach and ask them if they have any problem even though they didn't tell him he will find out any other way and help them. They were kind to everyone.

As i was standing there and seeing the pictures someone suddenly touched my shoulder. i jumped at the contact of that and turn around to see a middle age woman. She had a wrinkles and there is sweat at her forehead and flour at the side of her cheek. May be she is cooking something.

"Hey!, who are you?". Then she gasp and her eyes widen as if she recognize me "luna" she whispered.

"I not luna, who r u?", i questioned.

"i know you are not our luna but you are her daughter and you are younger version of your mother, you are our alpha we are waiting for you since the attack".

"Alpha?", what the hell, i know my father was alpha and i am bloodline of alpha. oh now i understood that my father passed away and next in the line to the alpha title is me. But iam not 18 am 16 then how will i become alpha and the one who attack the pack is not their alpha and what happened to them. i have so many questions in my mind. and i will get the answers to them.

"yes, you are our alpha now, th- that your father passed away and the attacker after the kill your parents and some of the pack members they left. I dont know why they left but since then we left without the alpha. some of the pack member who are higher ranks they searched for you and they failed. Since then they are taking care of us and they said that when the time comes you will return. Till then no one took the alpha place". 

As she said that she is giving me pity and sympathetic eyes." Am sorry" she said.

" So how many pack members left ?" i asked. " 30 members, in that 20 members of your age and younger and 10 members are higher rank, elder people and care takers".

"can i have a room, i want some rest" i asked her. "Yes, you can have your old family room, everything is clean in that room and if you want anything please ask me alpha" and then she bowed.

"oh please call me ayla and thanks. and your name please", i asked. She blushed "Sorry al- ayla my name is lisa".

"Thank you and i will meet u later and please inform the higher ranks i want to meet them but not now". Then i turned around and went to my old family room placing my hands on the locket and reading the words " Born to change, Born to Rule, Born to be queen ".