chapter 15

Ayla

After i returned to my room i went straight to shower and do my routine. I wear  black boyfriend jeans and white t shirt which is printed with minions and matched with black leather jacket high ponytail white shoes.

The ceremony is in evening so the girls probably come and dress up me like a doll. I don't mind to dress up but sometimes it make me uncomfortable.
I think boys didn't wake up i look my door and went downstairs for breakfast.
Melissa, Mia and Tia were already there.
Hey they said as there greeting i returned it. Today one of my pack family are on the duty of cooking and doing chores.
I took my plate filled and went to fridge to check if anything edible for eating. I find chocolate cake yummmyy by seeing that my mouth get water.
The cake is plain and didn't have any name so i didn't think for a second and cut the large piece of cake put it on my plate and went to the table.
I started eating but i feel multiple pair of eyes on me so i looked up to find Mel Tia and Mia were looking at me.

"What"!
"Cake" they said in sync.
"No no noo i wont share i wont give, you go and get your own".
Tia and Mia try to steal my cake i slap their hands.
"No idiot you have to eat breakfast not cake" Mel said
"What cake is my breakfast and Tia Mia don't go near that cake its mine". i shouted.
Of course they wont listen to me then they went near fridge and took the cake out. Mia is trying to get the cake while Tia put far from her. I ate my piece of cake and went slowly back of Tia and grabbed the cake and run both Mia and Tia tackle me and the cake went flying dropped on the head of an angry looking ash. oops

After a sec we here the other boys screams and all the families in pack house came out to see what happen.
All the boys came down and see each other with horror faces at their heads but only one without dye but the dye on his both sides of cheeks one with pink and other with violet may be he put his hands on his cheek while sleeping. Both Seth and Scott look at Adam to see their hair color match with him. Ash also looked at Adam with pissed of look and due to the cake he looked more hilarious. Every thing is quite for a second and next we all burst out laughing except the boys.

That's when all the hell broke loose. The three of them gang up against Adam. Poor guy they started fighting and now they are scaring everyone.
"Stop!" I yell they didn't listen then with alpha voice i yell "stopp!" 
Every one went submissive and sit down on their knees that's why i wont use alpha tone regularly i use with small power. 

"Ok get up everyone go back to your work we have ceremony remember", they hurriedly went of leaving me Mel, Tia Mia ash Seth Scott and Adam.
"Boys go get and ready we have work to do".
"But!"
"Adam!"
"Scott!"
"No i didn't!"
They yelling at each other.
"No guys Adam didn't do anything."
"See i told you". Adam said
Ash raised a suspicious eyebrow at me then asked who did it.
"Um you um you see i have work bye see you later fresh up and join at the place of ceremony".
"Yes" Tia Mia and Mel yelled too quickly "we have to go".
As if confirming their thoughts
"Uh not very soon". Ash run after Mel, Seth and Scott after Tia and Mia by leaving me for Adam or Adam for me.
I stand there watching him "what?" i asked.
"I think you are supposed to run like them" he said
"Why?" 
"Because i have to catch u remember you put dye on my hands". 
"So run".
Don't underestimate Adam he is also pretty strong fighter but i can take him down.
But Adam is more of brains he trick them with his brains he suddenly tackled me i didn't see him coming he is a fast runner that main thing for his tricks.
He started tickling me i hear girls scream and water splashing. I thought they got caught too.
My face is red from laughing i feeling pains "stopp" i yell he stopped as he stood proudly as he took down the alpha.
Then everyone came with water dripping down and Seth and Scott had a black eye each Tia and Mia with proud smiles by highfiving each other. Mel is blushing and her lips were swollen same as ash but he is not blushing but smirking too proud of his work. 
"Ok everyone get change we have lot of work".