chapter 16

Ayla

I am running in woods and suddenly i scrunched my nose in disgust due to foul smell it's doesn't belong to my pack who are they i hear the paws behind me. I look back to see the ten to twelve rouges were chasing me. One of the wolf from the side tackle me to the ground. All the rouges circle around me leaving me and the rouge in the middle.
One of the rouge shift into the human from and brought something in his hands. The rouge jump on me while putting his four legs on my four so that i am not allowed to move or attack. The man pulled the needle and came near my neck i growl at him but the pressure on my legs increased making me whimper. He soon put the needle on my neck i tried to bite his hand but everything fades.
Now i am in meadow where the sun is setting making the sky shine with colors of pink yellow red orange its beautiful and peaceful being alone in this place with no worries to think about anyone no stress about the duties or anything its just me.
Soon the moment is ruined by the person that i seen two years back who took away my parents who leave me in the position now i am who left me with no family who make me leave alone who didn't help when people torture me who didn't send the people to help me when some one was hurting me. Who just left me with questions when we met last time.

"The one and only Moon goddess"

"Hi honey, how are you?"

"I am fine, What pleasure i owe you that you granted me with your presence". I asked.

"I know you are not happy to see me. Last time i didn't gave you time to bound with me but now you will"

I let out a sigh and asked her to tell me why she appeared now.

"You became alpha and the time is less. Something bad is coming to you. You have to stay strong don't lose your hope. You have to be more careful and look around you. You took the training but that's not enough. You need your mate. So when they came give them a chance and choose wisely".
"Why do i need them when they reject me?"
"You have powers they only become strong when you're mated or your mate is with you and to run your pack you need a mate the pack will become strong. After you they need a heir to run the pack. You cant leave them on their own without leader."
"What bad is coming for me? Can't you change it?"
"I can't say what is coming for you but i can't change it because it's your destiny you have to face it no matter what. Everything has two answers the right and the wrong you have to choose which."
"How can i know which is right?"
"We can't choose right every time because it will become your destruction it will blind you and when you lose you can't accept it and you will take bad decisions. some times wrong is the right way to choose it will place us in the right state of mind. It will remind us who we are. It's your decision which you have to choose. If you choose right decision now you will safe and the wrong will make you strong and brave for the other things which life will throw you at your face. You can't expect what is right or wrong at some point you don't have a time to make a decision you just go with a flow".
"What type of bad coming?"
"The people who are searching for you are coming they are near you."
"Why did you took away my parents?"
"Its their destiny"
"Why didn't you help me when i needed?"
"It's your destiny i can't change or stop and you can stop the torture if you want but you didn't".
Yes i can stop it with the help of my wolf but i choose not.
"And what about friends?"
"It is also your decision you can have them but you choose not because you're scared that they will leave you or anyone will hurt them. Its ok to feel that way because you care for them by keeping the distance between you and them".

One question is nagging me in my mind so i ask
"Who am i? Why i am a white wolf? I didn't see any white wolf neither  my parents nor any other. Why do i have powers? And the aura which makes alpha to submission. What is the meaning of these tattoos which appear out of nowhere. And the initials for my pack i didn't see any pack like this. And why can i mind link to anyone who are not my pack? Wh-"
"Ok ok relax i will answer your every question."
"You're born to change born to rule and born to be queen"
whatt?!! I didn't understand those are the words that are on my locket.
" I know. I gave it to your parents to protect you ".
"Your birth is for a reason. To balance this world both good and bad is necessary. But when bad get greedy wanted power to rule everyone by torturing it has to be end and to rule everyone to make peace with other supernatural being one has to be born. So we choose you.
You are the queen you have to rule the world of ware wolves to maintain peace with others.
That's what you are.
You are a white wolf which is pure its rare to see one and the one which is white wolf they will born for a reason. Pure which means not at the body its at the heart, mind, kindness and innocence.

You need powers because they will help you when you are fighting with them. They are strong. They can eliminated with only fighting they don't play fair. So it's needed. About the aura you're the queen so you're higher then anyone it's obvious that they will submit you.And the tattoos they will vanish once you achieve what they mean but one will always remain. Initials for your pack because its the first pack you choose and they choose you whatever may happen they always be your side they are stronger then other pack,  people of your pack proud of their own pack and proud to have you. whoever join you they will posses this initial and they will gain energy strong then other pack. It's symbol that they belong to you. Mind link: you are the queen you have to contact everyone once a while when you needed may be wolf form or human you cant allow all the people to come and stay with you and the alpha's in your pack so mind link is needed to communicate with other when you need".

"Why the beta, delta and warrior has protector and warrior?"

Your beta, delta is your protector they can sense when your in danger they can put their life in danger to keep you safe to save you so they are your protector and your warrior is also as a protector to he will fight and lead the fighters till his last breath they are important for your pack to keep you and the pack safe.

"Why do you visit me?"

"You don't have anyone to answer your questions and you need a guidance to lead a pack and take a decisions which favor you and your pack so i have to visit you".

"Till when i should keep my secrete? when can i show my wolf because they already know it's me and why didn't they kill me when i was small?"

"Their leader don't know who you are so you should not run around in wolf form and you should keep your powers at bay. Your mother made a decision to keep you safe before they came looking for you she send you away if not you will be dead that day. After you mated you can give freedom to your wolf. She will understand".

"Do you have any other questions to ask?"

"No, if i have i will ask you next time when you visit me".

"Ok, but be careful. When you wake up you will feel new you, you will have a new energy and please handle with care because your strength will be double you have powers but they are not strong." with that said she disappeared in to the air.

Everything she said are running in my mind to clear and to understand everything i kept on repeating the answers she said. only black is what i seen behind my eyes no other dream appear but the dream which appear first is what i am seeing when i close my eyes. Did they inject me or it's only a dream or is that what will happen when the moon goddess said something bad will happen to me. is that some kind of indication. it's getting frustrated so i open my eyes to see the neon lights on clock indication 5 in the morning. i want to go to run to keep my mind of that dream but the uneasy feeling still their and what the moon goddess said and the dream in woods. I am not scared but i don't want to take a chance now. so i went back to sleep tossing and turning on bed after a while my drifted to a peaceful sleep where there is no moon goddess or the rouges.