Meeting Louis

OK GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER DAIRY ENTRO BY ZAYN OK!

Ughhh day two of this stupid dairy !   I really hate this thing like really ughh. We are going to get louis today so yeah. I pray that he's a cool guy. Ok I'm gonna go ! My mum said I can throw this dairy away but i'm gonna keep the damn thing . ~ zayn

ZAYN'S POV

Me and my mum get into the car and my mum starts to drive off. 

'' Mum ?'' 

'' Yeah zayn?''

'' I-i i'm nervous''

'' Zayn, baby don't be , louis will fit in just right ok?''

'' Ok I just hope louis' gonna like me''

'' Zayn, I'm sure he will don't worry ok?''

''Ok mum''

My mum and I  get out of the car and head to the airport. I see a small boy running to towards us with bags. he throws himself at me

'' Uhh are you louis?'' I chuckled.

'' Yes! I'm louis, are you zayn? ''

'' Yes I'm zayn nice to meet you louis'' I put my hand out for louis to shake it. He just ignored my hand and hugged me harder. 

'' Hi louis I'm your new mum!'' My mum barged in trying to break the akwardness.

''HI MUMMY''  louis hugged my mum like she is candy or something. I rolled my eyes and got into the car with my mum and louis. While louis was texting something on his phone, I took in his features. His hair was like a feathery carmel fringe. He had a white stripped tee on with blue suspenders. He wore black toms and a pair of white chinos. He was 14, and I was 16, so he was my younger brother. Ughh great . We arrived at the flat and as soon as we came to a stop louis grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front door. I groaned and he just grinned at me. My mum  fished her key out of her purse and opened the door. Louis barged in and plopped himself right on the couch. I sat beside him and just stared at louis. He smiled brightly at me revealing is perly white teeth. 

'' Louis?'' 

'' Yes zayn?! ''

''Let's get to know each other louis ''

'' Ok ,new brother''

I groaned and asked louis a few questions when I was done, I found out that louis and I pretty much are the same. Louis was laying down on the couch and watching spongebob. I chuckled at his childish ways. I ran upstairs and decided to write something in my dairy.

Man today was weird. We picked up louis, and he seemed to like me.  I was excited at first but then he became too clingy.  But louis isn't that bad after all.  I guess I have a new and cool brother ~ zayn