I LOVE YOU LOUIS.

OK JUST READ IT..

ZAYN'S POV

The boys had left and louis were laying his head on my lap sleeping. I smiled down on louis when he shuffled a bit. The truth is, I was getting used to my new brother. I loved louis, but not in that way. In a brother way. Louis started to wake up.

'' Hey louis'' I said not trying to be loud.

'' Hey zayn '' he said with his tired voice

'' Goodmorning brother do you want anything to eat ,?'' I asked sleepy louis.

'' Yeah I want , bacon, eggs, and pancakes please zaynie!'' he said like a child. Zaynie is the nickname louis gave me .

'' Yeah ok I'll fix that for you'' I said chuckling. While I was cooking, louis went upstairs to go do his hair or something. My mum came into the kitchen and stood next to me putting a hand on my shoulder. 

'' Hey honey'' my mum said .

'' Hey mum ''  I said still cooking the eggs.

''Honey were is your brother?'' my mum said grabing a cookie out of the cookie jar.

'' Oh louis ran upstairs to freshen up'' I said. But as soon as I said that louis came bursting out of nowhere and into my mum's arms. I chuckled at louis' reaction to our mum.

'' Hey mum!'' louis said with a huge smile on his face.

'' Hey louis baby how are you? '' my mum said letting go of louis.

'' Good, good mummy hey, zaynie is my breakfast done yet?'' louis said  fumbling with his suspenders.

'' yes lou it's done . now go sit at a stool and I'll bring it to you eh?'' I said unwrapping the apron from my waist. I gave louis his breakfast and just stared at him eat. 

'' I love you louis'' I said to louis.

'' love you too zaynie!'' he said returning me a hug.

hope you like it, i fucking stin with this and.. uhh. i'm kinda hungry ... but not for food.. for uhhh niall.... dont judge me! just read this shit book -.-