ADJUSTING TO LOUIS

HEY GUYS EH...... I'M SICK... :( ............... OH WELL YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN RIGHT AHA? ANYWAY LET'S CONTINUE WITH THE STORY AYYE?

LOUIS' POV

When zayn ran upstairs, I furrowed my eyesbrows. What's up with him? oh well.I  decided to get some popcorn or something. I entered the kitchen and something caught my eye. A blonde haired boy sitting on the bar stool eating a HUGE cookie. I just stared at the boy infront of me , that's when I heard him say ....

'' Oh hi you must be louis'' he said with crumbs dropping out of his mouth.

'' Yeah I'm louis !'' I replied .  Igiggled at the sloppy mess he made.

'' Well hi lou!, oh and I'm niall by the way nice to meet ya lad'' he said cheerfully as ever.

'' Oh niall, are you irish?''  I asked .

He rolled his eyes and said '' Yes I'm irish ok'' he chuckled.

I giggled and sat in the bar beside him.

'' So niall, do you know my brother zayn?'' I asked.

   I'm on of zayn's best mates, well one of them'' He said taking a bite of his cookie.

'' Oh, well who are zayn's others friends?'' I asked.

'' Well there's liam, my wonderfull , sexy boyfriend'' niall said biting his lip.

 Ifroze.

niall's gay?

Niall continiued on '' And oh there is harry''

'' Oh cool I can't wait to meet them '' I said taking a grape from the fruit bowl

'' Well louis, I bet they wanna meet you too'' niall said staring into my eyes

'' Haha ok niall'' I said now taking a hanfull of grapes and stuffing them into my mouth

Niall started laughing hard. Soon he was on the floor laughing his arse off.  I was a giggling mess. 

''HEY GUYS!'' someone shouted. I soon realized that it was my new brother zayn. 

'' Hey zayn!'' I said cheerfully

'' H-hey z-zayn HAHAHAH '' niall said between laughs.

Zayn just rolled his eyes and sat on the bar stool beside me. I smiled up at the quiff haired boy. he smiled back and then looked at niall and rolled his eyes again. 

'' Niall, why are you laughing?'' zayn said alittle irratated.

''  Louis stuffed a handfull of grapes in his mouth !'' niall said loudly.

 Zayn stared at me and so did niall. I started to blush madly.  I got up from my seat and ran upstairs to my new room. I could hear niall starting to talk to zayn about how sexy liam is. I chuckled and laid on my bed. My head started hurting so decided to take a little nap to make this killer pain go away. so that's what I did, I slept .