LOUIS MEETS , LIAM & HARRY

OK CHICKENS ANOTHER PART I'M NOT FEELING WELL, BUT I'M NOT EVER GONNA STOP BECUASE OF A SIMPLE ASS COLD ENJOY CHICKEN! ~ DEREK

ZAYN'S POV

When louis ran upstairs, me and niall stared at each other. I broke the silence and said.....

'' Niall? What the fuck?'' I said alittle bit too fast

'' I don't know zayn'' niall said nibbling on his cookie

'' Ugh let's just forget it, so niall what do you want to talk about'' I said getting the orange juice out of the fridge.

'' How sexy liam is'' niall insisted, biting his lip and secretly rubbing his stomach.

I rolled my eyes and said '' Fine niall, go ahead and tell me how sexy your boyfriend is''

While niall was talking , I zoned out and was thinking of louis. Why did he storm off? . Did I do something? 

'' Niall, that's enough mate '' I said chuckling and taking a sip of my orange juice.

'' Fine but should we invite harry and sexy? I mean liam?'' niall said awkwardly.

'' Yeah sure why not. That way louis can meet them'' I insisted sitting on the couch with niall.

'' Yeah ok I just called them they should be on their way '' niall said grabbing a controller and turning my Xbox on.

'' Yeah whatever'' I said laying back and resting my head against the couch.

HARRY'S POV

Niall called me telling me that he wanted me and liam to come over zayn's. Liam was over my house helping me paint my room. We were done and were now sitting on the couch. 

'' Liam are you ready to go to zayn's'' I asked 

'' Yeah , yeah i wanna see my baby!'' liam said excitedly

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys. We walked out the front door and into the car. I drove in silence until we reached zayn's flat.

'' Come on liam!'' I said yelling .

'' Ok ok '' liam said finally getting out of the car. I knocked on the door and niall came to it. When he layed his eyes on liam his eyes partically popped out of his head.

'' LEEEEYUUUUMM'' niall screamed and jumped into liam's arms, pecking his lips and stuff.

'' Hey babe'' liam chuckled squeezing niall in his arms. I rolled my eyes and walked in to see zayn and someone sitting on the couch.

'' Hey zayn '' I said sitting on the couch by this person.

'' Hey hazz , this is louis'' zayn said with a little gleam in his eyes.

'' Hi louis '' I said to the light brown haired boy sitting next to me

'' Hi hazz'' louis said giggling.

I chuckled and said '' That's just a nickname louis, my real name is harry!'' I said giggling.

'' Oh harry, got it  '' he said watching something on the t.v

I layed back and watched the show that louis was soo interested in. Niall and liam barged through the front door and plopped on the floor.

'' Hey guys'' niall said almost out of breath.

I eyed him and he just smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled. I turned to louis who was smiling at me. I gave him a soft smile back and he turned back to the t.v . Zayn and liam were argueing over a cookie. I laughed at them and then went to go get myself a cookie. After I came back to the living room niall took my spot. 

'' Niall! '' I almost yelled.

'' Oh well, loser'' niall said sticking a tongue at me.

I groaned and just sat onto the floor and ate my cookie. Niall's just an idiot.

THERE YOU GO GUYS ! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT... SORRY I JUST LOVE COOKIES. SO THERE'S GONNA BE ALOT OF COOKIES IN THE STORY AHA