Niall's masturbating problem......

LOUIS' POV

When I was done with my breakfast, zayn & I  were in the living room playing video games. We were waiting for niall & liam to arrive. I didn't want them to come because all they do is just make out. I heard a knock on the door and then heard niall's voice. Zayn got up and opened the door. Then came in liam & niall .

'' Hey buddy what's up'' niall said sitting next to me.

'' Nothing niall what's wrong with your pants?''  I asked staring at his bulge.

'' N-nothing'' niall said going into the kitchen. Liam & zayn were playing video games and talking about harry's curls so I decided to go see what niall was doing.  I tiptoed into the kitchen. I heard a sound that I would never forget. Moaning. Niall was moaning in a stool with his head back and his eyes closed. Was he.... no he couldn't be. But when I came closer he had his hand in his pants going up and down. Yep he was masturbating.

'' Niall what are you doing?!'' I screamed. Niall just continiued. That's when zayn and liam came in. They just went into the fridge to get juice. They saw niall but didn't pay any attention to him. 

'' Zayn ? don't you see niall here masterbating!?'' I screamed at zayn.

'' Louis, niall has a masterbating problem buddy. So whenever you see niall masterbate, just ignore it. I  froze. Zayn's friends were weird an all over the place.

shut up and read it. :)