Chapter 6:USJ (part 2)

As soon as the nomu started charging at him goku knew what to do.

Goku: I haven't used this in awhile...well here goes!

Goku got in front of the nomu and then kicked him up towards the air. Then he went up in the air as well and hit him towards the ground.

Then before the nomu could hit the ground Goku went after him.

Goku:KAIOKEN!!

Goku then caught the nomu

Goku:here take your friend and get out of here and never

Goku realized that the nomu had got up again

Goku:WOAH!

Shigaraki:haha sorry kid but his quirk is shock absorption which means no matter how many times you hit him he will just get up again!

Goku:oh so I just have to blast him to pieces!

Shigaraki:huh?

Goku charged at the nomu.

(At 0:34 is the move Goku used on the nomu)

Goku:KAMEHAME...HA!!!!!!

Goku fired the kamehameha at the nomu.

After the smoke cleared the nomu was nowhere to be found and all that was left was a pile of ashes.

Goku:sooo...wanna give up?

Shigaraki :NO HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!??!!

Goku:hehehe

Shigaraki:damn it!!! Kurogiri get us out of here now!!

Kurogiri:understood shigaraki.

The guy covered in mist started to cover Shigaraki the the point Goku couldn't see them.

Shigaraki:I don't know who you are kid but mark my words...YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

Goku: I look forward to it!

And then Goku couldn't sense their powers anymore. Meanwhile all of class 1-A had seen the event and couldn't believe it. And now now they now what Goku can do.

Then suddenly a voice came from the door.

All might:I AM H-huh? What happened here?

(And so the end of another chapter and because I feel good I'll have the season 1 finale don by tomorrow...so look forward to it! Also I will be starting a dragon ball academia ship book for fan service and you guys can put in recommendations as long as they are not Yaoi. so goodbye for now)