Chapter 11: calvary battle pt 2

Goku had a team now and was ready for battle. As soon as the Calvary battle began Goku noticed that everyone was after him! Goku looks at the audience.

Goku: hey everyone! Looks like your friend Goku is in a sticky wicket! Whatever should he do?....use instant transmission? Good idea!

Goku uses instant transmission to get away from everyone.

Izuku: woah! What was that?!

Goku: I just used instant transmission

Izuku: instant transmission?

Then suddenly they heard a voice from behind them

Bakugo: DEKU!!!!

Vegeta: KAKAROT!!!

Goku&izuku: crap not him!

Bakugo/vegeta's team was headed straight for them. But then an icy wall appeared out for no where and it blocked them off. Todoroki's team appeared in front of goku's team.

Todoroki: I'll be taking that head band now.

Goku: hehe you're gonna have to get through me first.

Todoroki's team rushed at them but Goku used instant transmission again.

Goku: you'll need to be faster than that.

The Calvary battle was about to end so Goku just needed to hold off until then. And he did.

Midnight: AND TIME'S UP!!

Goku: phew.

Goku looked at the score board and saw that his team was still in first place. Also vegeta's team was second place which meant he would be able to fight him later.

Meanwhile vegeta and bakugo where talking.

Bakugo: damnit if it weren't for icy hot I would have destroyed deku!

Vegeta: and I would have been able to finally beat kakarot! But don't worry we'll get our chance. But if we have to face each other I won't hold back.

Baukgo: hmph same here.

(And that's all for now...I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)