Chapter 8: familar faces

(SEASON 2 IS HERE!!!!....and so is a new character...)

Goku was excited. He couldn't wait for the festival! So he trained up and then the day finally came.

Goku:"I'm getting excited!"

He and the rest of class 1-A were in a waiting room that was in the place were the sports festival was being held. Then goku's stomach growled.

Goku:"oh I better get some food!"
And so, Goku left to get some food.

Meanwhile class 1-A was talking about everything that they did during all that time they were training.

Mina: I wish I could have done more...

Tooru: well we had to train you know.

Mina:at least we had that karaoke party! In fact Goku was there and he.....

Then she,kirishima,denki,izuku,and a couple of other looked at the door were Goku had left from.

Tooru:what? He did what?

Mina: err...I'll tell you later.

Then tododroki made a declaration of war on izuku.

Then izuku responded.

Izuku: i may not be as strong as you but I will do my best to beat y-

Then Goku came in though the door holding a muffin.

Everyone looked at him because there wasn't supposed to be muffins in the building.

Ida: umm Goku where did you get that muffin?

Goku: muffin button!

Ida: there is no muffin button!

Goku:then where did I get this muffin?

Before anyone could say anything else they were all called on to the field.

Goku was ready to start but then in the crowd where student from class 1-B were he saw someone that looked familiar. In fact he looked like....

Goku:"no way..."

But he was there. The familiar person was none other than vegeta.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter because now everything changes....see you guys next week and have an awesome thanksgiving!!)