chapter 21: goku vs midnight, thirteen, and snipe

goku was stretching in the exam site while he waited for the teachers to come and fight him.

goku:"man i'm excited! i can't wait to-"

goku heard something come towards him. he caught the flying object which was a bullet.

???: well that's a first...

snipe was on the roof of one of the buildings on the exam site. goku was about to fly to the rooftop he was on when he felt something pulling him towards something.

???: it won't be that easy goku!

thirteen was using her(or is it his? in the manga thirteen is a boy but in the anime he's  a girl.) quirk on goku.  goku flew up and used instant transmission. he teleported  behind snipe and landed a blow to his neck. goku was about to take care of thirteen when he suddenly felt...

goku: sleepy...

???: you didn't think it would be that easy did you?~

goku looked around and saw that there was some kind of pink smoke every where. he saw that it was coming from midnight. 

midnight: hehehe....i've got you now~

i've got you now~

goku: yeesh. that's creepy!

goku quickly fled by using instant transmission

goku:"that was a close one..."

goku then felt him self getting sucked in again by thirteen. goku was ready this time and blasted a tiny ki blast at thirteen. 

thirteen: oh you gotta be kid-

thirteen was blasted into a wall. thirteen was out and midnight was the only one left. goku went down and used afterimages to confuse midnight. 

midnight:"damn it.  where could that boy with the nice ass have gone to?!"

midnight got her question answered when goku appeared and knocked her out with a neck chop.

goku:"that was easy...i wonder who's next?"

(sorry if this wasn't as long as some of you wanted. this is part of my new schedule. i hope some of you enjoyed this and see you all later!)