1.

"hey, yuji," jisung called, approaching the girl. yuji turned her head to look at jisung beside her.

the boy looked down which made yuji confused, making her look down too.

"your hand looks heavy," jisung started, "let me hold it for you,"

yuji got shooked of what jisung did next. he interwined their hands together.

"yah, jisung-"

"omg, a new couple?" jisung's friends came in the scene, teasing the two.

"were not a couple," yuji rolled her eyes. "soon to be," jisung winked at the girl.

yuji sighed, shaking her hand off of jisung's touch and walked away, leaving jisung with his friends, looking at her.

"try harder bro," chan chuckled, patting the younger boy's shoulder.

vacant

yuji was peacefully reading her notes, until jisung came, sitting beside her.

"hey, yuji," jisung called her once again.

yuji looked over at jisung, waiting for him to speak.

"are you christmas?" he asked.

yuji sighed and leaned on her seat. she already know he's going to say pickup lines again.

"jisung- ugh, why?" yuji decided just to play along.

"beacuse i want to merry you," jisung throwed the line and winked at the girl, boringly staring at him.

little did yuji know, jisung's friends are watching them, some fanboying, some are cringing at jisung's cheesy pickup line.

"ba dum tss," hyunjin, yuji's twin brother imitated the 'joke drum' (or whatever you call it) with matching gestures.

yuji mentally faced palm her face.

'what idiots' yuji tought.