4.

"goodmorning, yuji!" a very cheerful jisung greeted yuji as soon as she stepped her foot on the classroom floor.

she just ignored his greeting and continued to sit on her desk, next to jisung.

"aren't you going to greet me back?" he asked, pouting towards yuji.

the girl sighed, "hi, jisung," she flashed a smile to him causing jisung's heart to melt.

but yuji's smile didn't last long and continued to put on her serious face.

jisung can't help but stare at yuji's beautiful face and just smile to himself.

yuji noticed and decided to ask jisung what's up.

"is there something on my face?" she asked.

jisung blushed when yuji noticed that he was looking at her.

he shook his head and turned his body, facing front, embarrased.

"really, jisung?" his friends started teasing him since they saw the whole thing.

"you are one madly inlove, jisung ah~" minho teased.

"and for yuji," felix added.

"im not!" jisung denied.

"oh, really?" his friends asked, not believing him.

"then what's the meaning for all those pickup lines?" seungmin questioned, smirking.

jisung didn't answer since the bell rang after seungmin's sentece.

vacant

yuji was putting her textbooks into her locker when jisung approached her.

"hey yuji, can i ask you something?" he asked.

yuji turned her head, showing attention to jisung, "sure,"

"there are 21 letters in the alphabet right?" he questioned.

she furrowed her eyebrows, "theres-" but, before yuji could continue her sentece, jisung cutted her off.

"oh, nevermind. i missed the: u r a q t," jisung winked.

yuji chuckled, "whatever, jisung," she playfully rolled her eyes, closing her locker.

"did you like it? its really smooth isnt it?" he giggled.

"its pretty cute but try harder next time, jisungie," yuji patted his head, passing by him.

jisung chuckled and stared at yuji that was walking away to their classroom.

"playing hard to get huh?"