7.

"hyunjin-ah," yuji entered her brother's room, seeing him infront of his pc.

hyunjin turned his head, "yes my lovey sister?"

"can i talk to you?" yuji questioned, bitting the lower of her lip.

hyunjin already knew the hint that something is bothering her.

"sure, yuji-ah. come here," he softly spoke.

yuji closed the door from behind before sitting on hyunjin's bed.

they both sat on the bed, crossed legs.

"what's bothering you?" hyunjin asked, helding her hand.

"i don't know, hyunjin. but i kept on over thinking about stuffs," she said.

"what kind of stuffs, ji?"

"it's about jisung," yuji stared at her brother.

"a-about jisung? what about him?"

"i dont know, hyunjin. i feel like hes all throwing the cheesy stuffs at me because he wants to move on from his ex girl? ugh, i don't know. im messed up," yuji ruffled her hair in frustration.

"youre not a mess, ji. do you think hes making you his rebound?" hyunjin asked.

she stared at him in a few seconds, but nodded at the end.

"hyunjin.. i got feelings for him and i don't want to get hurt at the end," yuji admitted, looking down.

"i always get hurt at the end... and i don't want that to happen anymore because it always does. everytime," one tear fell from yuji's cheek.

but she immidietly wiped it off since she dont want hyunjin to see her crying.

if she cries, hyunjin will cry too and she don't want that.

"yuji.. cry," hyunjin softly spoke, pushing yuji's head gently, her head landing on his shoulder.

as soon as her head landed at hyunjin's shoulder, all her tears fell down on her cheeks.

hyunjin gently carresed her hair, whispering:

"everything will be fine, ji. im always here for you.."