6.

dissmisals

"hey, yuji-ah!" jisung called across the halls.

yuji turned her head to see jisung jogging towards her.

"hey, fg" jisung winked at her.

"fg?" she asked out of confusion.

"future girlfriend," he giggled.

yuji playfully rolled her eyes, "erm, so what's up?" she asked.

"oh. just, want to come with me and seungmin on the pc café?" he questioned.

yuji nodded, "sure i'll come," she smiled.

"great, let's go, fg," he interwined their hands together again, going out thr school.

"im sorry, but i don't want to be a thirdwheel," seungmin blankly said.

"youre not a thirdwheel," jisung said.

seungmin pointed at the interwined hands of the two.

jisung and yuji both looked where he pointed and quickly released their hands.

"that's nothing," jisung assured.

yuji's pov.

"that's nothing,"

i guess it's nothing to jisung, well for me it's a big deal.

many questions circle my mind.

is he saying pickup lines to me cause he likes me or hes just playing with my feelings?

is he calling me 'fg' or his 'future girlfriend' because he likes me or he just playing with my feelings?

is he interwinding our hands together all the time cause he really want to? or he just wanted me to fall for him?

did he let me borrow his hoodie because he cares about me? or he just wanted to let me fall deeper for him?

his ex girlfriend just broke up with him last week.

is he making me his rebound?