2.

"hey, let's go," yuji approached her brother who is still fixing his stuffs.

"hey, do you want to go to minho hyung's place?" he asked.

the girl shrugged her shoulders, "eh, sure,"

when they were walking trough the streets, going to minho's place, someone shouted.

"hyunjin hyung! yuji!"

the twins turned their heads around to see who it was and saw jisung running towards them.

"hey guys, are you going to minho hyung's place?"

then, jisung ended up walking inbetween the hwang siblings.

jisung looked down and saw yuji's shoe laces aren't properly tied up.

then, he decided to throw his cheesy pickup lines again.

"yuji, let me tie your shoes," he said.

yuji looked down at her red converse and see her shoe laces aren't properly tied up.

they all stopped walking and jisung kneeled infront of her with one leg, tieng her shoe laces.

after all does stuff, he patted yuji's head, "cause i don't want you falling for anyone else," jisung continued.

just to be honest, yuji blushed on the line.

minho's house

all of them, except jisung and yuji got in the kitchen to get ice cream that woojin bought.

jisung looked over at yuji that was watching the TV and decided to throw the cheesy lines again.

"your lips look lonely," he started, earning a confused look from yuji.

"whould it like to meet mine?" jisung finished, looking deeply into yuji's eyes.

she blushed a light pink on her cheeks.

"i'll go to the restroom for a second," she quickly spoke, walking to the restroom.

jisung giggled.

"omg, why the hell are you blushing, yuji?!" she asked herself, looking at the mirrior in the restroom.

"noona, youre blushing? because of jisung hyung's cheesy line?" jeongin suddenly appeared, chuckiling.

"oh, shoot. i forgot to lock the door," she muttered.