Unexpected Tour Group Pt. 1

Peter was practically bursting with joy. He'd gotten to stay home from school to work with his adoptive dad, The Tony Stark! He had been adopted by Tony almost immediately after Aunt May had died of a sudden illness. It has been a year since then and Peter has adapted to his new life and family at the Avengers Tower. He began calling all the Avengers aunt and uncle, Bucky had moved in along with Loki. Life was good.

When Peter had learned he got to take the week off school to learn more about his Dad's company he was ecstatic. He worked in the labs, went to conferences, met many people that he hadn't previously known, and most of all, he got to spend time with his father.

Nothing could ruin this week.

His infamous Parker Luck had other plans.

"Morning Bambi," Tony greeted, tiredly sipping his fourth cup of coffee that morning. He had been up late last night working on some important paperwork.

"Morning Dad!" Peter replied excitedly. He grabbed a plate of his favourite chocolate chip pancakes curtesy of Steve and Bucky who'd both just stepped out to go for their morning run. As Peter scarfed down the dozen or so pancakes on his plate--his high metabolism made it so he needed much more food than a regular person-- the other Avengers began to to trickle into the large kitchen area.

Peter felt his spider sense warn him of an incoming threat, quickly putting his hand behind him. He caught the blunt arrow just inches from his head and threw it behind him in the direction it came, not once stopping his attack on the gooey pancakes. A small explosion was heard, followed by a shriek and string of curse words from Clint that made Peter smirk.

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled as he and Bucky entered the kitchen. Bucky laughing at Clint who was covered head to toe in glitter.

"Nice try Uncle Clint, but your arrows are no use against me. Have fun getting that glitter out of your hair!" Peter called behind him. He had hidden miniature glitter bombs in all Clint's practice arrows, knowing he would shoot them at Peter, who could just catch them and throw them back causing an explosion of glitter on impact.

"Oh you're gonna get it now kid!" He heard Clint yell as he walked out of the room to go and attempt to wash off some of the blue and red glitter. Nat came in shortly after followed by Loki. Both gave peter a high five having heard and seen Clint on their way over.

"Better keep an eye out, he's going to want revenge," Loki advised. Him and Peter had become very close and Peter was one of the few Avengers Loki actually enjoyed having around.

"Don't worry, Uncle Loki, Clint won't be able to get to me if I'm with Dad all day." Peter said happily. He got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher. "You ready for today Dad? I can't wait to see what you have planned! I think I can finally tie my tie properly! I can't believe it's already Thursday!" Peter began to ramble.

"Just give me a couple more coffees and I'll be good to go," Tony yawned, "Maybe more than a couple coffees."

Peter laughed and asked Friday to start making some extra strong coffee.

Bruce walked in looking like he didn't sleep all night. Probably down in his lab. "Wanna give me some of that coffee too?" He asked swaying a little on his feet.

"No! My coffee, make your own!" Tony cried, jumping from his seat and over to the coffee machine giving it a hug only to yell in pain from the heat of the freshly brewed beverage. Everyone laughed as Tony ran his hand under cold water muttering something about being betrayed.

"Don't worry, Uncle Bruce, there is plenty of coffee to go around, but you should probably go get some sleep first." Peter said looking at the dark bags under the scientists eyes, "When was the last time you slept?" He asked.

"Well It's Monday I think... so maybe a few hours Saturday night?" It came out as more of a question then a statement.

"Bruce it's Thursday, you haven't slept in days! Get to your room now," said a worried Black Widow. "In no way is that healthy, and you know you get agitated easily when you're tired."

Bruce didn't even bother arguing. He turned and began towards the elevator. Natasha sighed and followed him knowing he could quite possibly end up passing out in a random hallway.

Everyone laughed. Without Pepper, who was on a business trip in Italy, Natasha was the most responsible of the group. The mother spider. Without one of them, there was always chaos. And pranks. Lots of pranks.

Thor came in with Sam, "Where are the pop tarts?" He boomed. Peter looked at Sam who had an evil grin on his face.

"Thor I think they're in the same cupboard they're always in," Peter said glancing at Sam suspiciously. A small prank war seemed to be in the making and Peter wasn't going to take any chances.

As suspected by Peter, the cupboard had been rigged and a red glitter bomb exploded into Thor's face. Loki, Sam, and Peter burst out laughing and soon everyone else followed suit. Even Thor after he made sure the pop tarts were okay.

"I knew that would be a good place to put a bomb," Sam said once he'd finally calmed down.

"I'm going to go get ready for today now," Peter said waving goodbye. He had to wear a suit which was annoying since they restricted his movements, but it wasn't all that bad. He looked good. The suit was fitted perfectly. It also made him feel very sophisticated. His family had started calling him Mini-Stark because they looked so much alike, both dressed in suits and styled hair. Peter even carried around a pair of sunglasses that he'd sometimes put on in unison with his Dad.

Today's suit was black with a red tie. Peter had a little trouble putting the tie on and got it stuck in a knot. He didn't want to rip the tie so he asked Friday to get his dad. It had happened before.

Once Tony got there he took one look at Peter's attempt to put on the tie and laughed. "Pete, how did this even happen?"

"I'm actually not sure," Peter sighed. The tie was looped around his left arm, around his neck, over his right ear, and tied in a knot on his right thumb. He had tripped walking over to the mirror to put it on, and when he stood up he had found himself trapped like this. "These things are out to get me, I swear."

Tony laughed again and got straight to work. "I don't know how you get through a day. You are literally the clumsiest person I know!" He finished untying the last knot. "Do you want me to show you how to do it once more, or do you want to try again?"

"I think I can do it, Dad," Peter said determinedly. He took the red fabric and carefully tied it around his neck. Once he was done he smiled proudly at Tony, who returned it in full.

"C'mon Bambi, lets get to work," Tony wrapped an arm around his sons shoulders. "We have a tour group coming in from some school. I thought it would be fun to give them a little surprise visit."

They left Peter's room ready to start their day. Conveniently, once they were gone Peter's phone that had been left behind buzzed. Peter had no clue what was coming.

Criticism is welcome.

What do you think will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED.

1322 words.

~Madzie