The Sleepover of Doom Pt. 3

The tour had started in a room with information and artifacts from the Avengers fights. Melony began explaining something, but Peter just whispered to Karen to play his music. He'd done the tour more than a few times, he'd even gone on it. Once.........ya just once....haha.

He stood silently by Ned and MJ, just waiting for the day to be over. Oh, wait. They're supposed to be here over night. Yay.

They were aloud to roam around the room and Ned dragged Peter and MJ over to look at a Spider-Man display. It contained his first homemade suit that made Peter cringe and MJ snickered. A few videos played of some of his more heroic saves. Like when he caught that car. A couple fails also played making Peter cringe even more. Some older web shooters that Peter had discarded were also on display.

Flash continued to send his 'menacing' scowl at Peter, who didn't care. Honestly, he could care less what he thinks.

After the Museum they went up to one of the intern labs. All they did was talk to some of the interns and look at what they were working on. Peter was called over to a dozen different interns to check their work. He hated having people feel the need to get his approval for everything. All their work was perfectly fine and yet they wanted him to make sure that that was actually the case. He didn't want them to feel like they needed another's approval. He wanted them to be confident in their work. That's one of the reasons he'd stopped coming down to the interns in the first place.

Every time he got called over, his classmates would stare. Who knew teenagers his age could have such intense stares that made you want to curl up in a ball and hide from life for the next 70 some years? Oh wait, Peter did because of being bullied. How could he forget? He began wondering how his Dad dealt with it all.

Ned just rambled about how cool it was that Peter got to work, and live in the Avengers Tower. Peter mostly ignored him knowing how Ned could get when he was in Fan Boy Mode.

After that they went up to an R&D Lab. Peter hadn't realized they were on Bruce's floor until he placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Hey Peter. I thought you were supposed to be on a trip with the school?" Stupid spidey sense.

"Hey Un... er Dr. Banner! Apparently the trip was to here. Isn't that funny?" Peter let out a bitter laugh. Bruce gave him a sympathetic smile, knowing that Tony must've had some part in this whole thing.

Peter noticed everyone staring at him. Again. He decided to stare back this time. He had to get use to it eventually. It was hard, but he managed. Barely.

"How the hell do you know Bruce freaking Banner?" Flash's voice rang out over the silent group. Peter internally face palmed. Thankfully his Uncle didn't seem to notice the angry edge in Flash's voice or else there might've been a code green.

"Peter has worked with me plenty of times. He's one of our best interns!" Bruce smiled warmly down at Peter whose face was flushed red from the sudden compliment.

"Th-thanks, Bruce," He mumbled.

The tour continued after that. Bruce and the staff in that particular R&D Lab had come up with a test for tourists. They had to make a robot that could move forward using a remote to control it. Everyone was paired into groups of two by the teachers. Peter hoped to get placed with Ned or MJ. His luck decided to yeet that possibility to the wind by pairing Ned and MJ together instead. And of course it just had to get worse. He ended up being placed with Flash of all people!

Flash didn't waste a second, "Hey Parker, what'd you have to do to get Bruce Banner to act like he knew you?" He paused, "or Who'd you have to do?" he hissed under his breath.

"Shut up, Flash. You should've realized by now that I actually intern here." Peter shot back, ignoring Flash's last comment. Ugh, he was the worst.