Unexpected Tour Group Pt. 2

Ned had tried and tried to call Peter. To warn him of the coming group. He had never responded.

Ned and MJ were the only two people other than the Avengers, Pepper, and Loki who knew Peter's most important secrets. He was Spider-Man and Tony Stark's son.

The school had given the Decathlon Team a surprise field trip for winning nationals. They only found out this morning that they were going to Avengers Tower. Peter was doomed.

Maybe we won't see him, Ned thought to himself, the tower is huge after all. Ned knew that was just hopeful thinking. Knowing Peter, his Parker Luck will probably lead him to us.

R.I.P Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark, we will miss you, Ned thought to himself, shaking his head sadly. Judging by MJ's smirk, she was having similar thought, she just found it more amusing than bad.

"Hey, Leeds! Can't wait to prove that Penis doesn't actually have an internship," yelled Flash from the back of the bus. Ned just sighed.

"Eugene, I can't wait for you to fall off your ego, down to your IQ. It'll definitely be a long fall. A really, really, really long fall." Michelle called back not even looking up from her book.

Ned and many of the other kids on the bus began to laugh. That only made Flash angry. He would show them, and he'd Definitely show Parker. When he comes back to school he was so screwed.

~This is Martin. Martin is here to bring you a line break. Martin is a dolphin. Let Martin help you back to the Tower.~

Peter was having a blast. First they had gone down to the lower level intern and helped them out for about an hour, then they had a meeting with some business people that were in, well business, with his Dad. That was kinda boring, but it was funny to watch his Dad make comments that would make the people turn red, and look about ready to just quit.

After that we went up the R&D Labs to talk to some of the workers up there, see if they needed anything.

After that it was time for lunch. Instead of eating in the employee lunch room or with the Avengers, they decided to drop by the tour group that was here. They were having lunch on the twenty-ninth floor in the guest lunchroom.

They made there way down to that floor and were about to enter when Tony's phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, Tony said, "go on ahead and find us an empty table or something. Chat with the teenagers or something. I gotta take this."

Peter nodded. He turned to enter the cafeteria becoming slightly nervous. He was a teenager, on the other side of these doors were also teenagers. He was there to surprise them with a visit from Tony Stark himself, but now he was forced to enter the room by himself. He could feel his anxiety start to rise.

He didn't want to worry Tony though, so Peter took a deep breath and walked through the doors. He regretted immediately.

On the other side of the doors was his Decathlon Team and two teachers who Peter knew hated him.

Mr. Lore was the first to come out of his surprise, "Peter Parker, what are you doing here?"

Peter looked to Ned for help, receiving a sympathetic look in response.

He began to back toward the door when the other teacher, Mrs. Matten, spoke out, "Oh no you don't young man. You are off the Decathlon Team. I don't know who told you about this trip, but I know you have been skipping school this past week, and you certainly weren't given the slip for the trip nor did you hand one in." Mrs. Matten, along with Mr. Lore, began to walk toward Peter and he panicked. What should he do? if he runs it'll only make the situation worse, but if he stays He'll get in trouble regardless.

"I-I h-have an int-internship here, remember?" Peter stuttered out. It was futile though. Mr. Lore grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the elevator.

"C'mon Parker, everyone knows that's a lie!" yelled Flash. Everyone began talking and Peter was becoming overwhelmed. His senses going haywire. He tried to get out of the teachers grip, causing himself to trip and fall after using too much strength. The lights were too bright, everyone was talking, no, yelling, and the teachers were scolding him while trying to get him to leave. This was his house, and they were trying to kick him out.

It was all too much. He was having a sensory overload and a panic attack at the same time. Not good.

The teacher tried to grab him again, but Peter got up quickly and jumped away. He turned around only to run right into Tony flipping Stark. Peter began to sob and Tony carefully placed him on the ground, cradling him. He took out the special pair of earmuffs he had made especially for Peter, placing them on the boy's ears carefully. He took the boys sunglasses and placed them over Peter's tightly closed eyes.

Once Peter had calmed down a bit, Tony spoke, "What the hell happened?" He asked still holding Peter. He had entered the room to find his son on the floor, having an overload and what seemed to be a panic attack.

"I-I'm so sorry, M-Mr. Stark. That boy," Mr. Lore pointed to Peter, "is one of our students. He wasn't supposed to be here so we were going to take him down to the bus. We've already punished him by kicking him off the Decathlon Team. I do hope no charges will be put up against our school because of his unauthorized visit." He continued.

"We are sincerely sorry for his intrusion," Mrs. Matten spoke up. "We can take him from you now." She began to walk towards Peter and Tony.

Tony glared so menacingly that the teacher stopped in her tracks. "I'll have you know that Peter is most definitely aloud to be here in this tower." He growled trying to control his boiling anger.

"Why would Penis Parker be aloud in the Avengers Tower?" Flash chose that brilliant moment to prove his utter stupidity. "He's just stupid Parker, nothing special. Why the hell would someone like him be here?"

"What. Did. You. Just. Say. About. My. Kid?" Tony said through clenched teeth. He was beyond angry, he was on the verge of a furious rage. At this point Peter had opened his eyes and saw the look he was giving everyone. He began to try and sooth his Dad before he killed someone, but it was hard when you couldn't hear what was happening. Tony smiled down at his son lovingly, before returning his gaze of stone to the group.

"What?" Flash asked, "Wh-what di-did you j-just say?"

"I asked what you just said about my son. The heir to Stark Industries." Tony spat. Flash turned deathly pale. The teachers began to back away realizing the royal mistake they had just made. "Get out of my tower. NOW!"

No one wasted any time. They all rushed out of the building like their lives depended on it, which they probably did. MJ and Ned decided to leave too. They wanted to give the father-son duo some time alone.

Tony and Peter sat there for a while longer before Peter eventually pulled out the earmuffs. "So, I don't know exactly what happened, but thank you, Dad. I love you." Peter said hugging Tony.

Tony laughed. "I love you too, son." He paused. "Also you are officially the heir to the company as of today. Surprise!" Tony did little jazz hands.

Peter's eyes widened so much Tony began to get worried, "This is amazing! Is this why you've been taking me around with you today? So I could begin learning about the workings of the company?!" Peter said excitedly.

"Yup," Tony ruffled the boy's hair.

"Thankyousomuch!!!" Peter yelled giving his Dad the biggest hug ever.

"Can't... Breathe!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Peter quickly loosened his grip.

"By the way kid... the fact that you're my son is out."

"WHAT!?"

What did you guys think about my first ever fanfic story?

I hope you enjoyed it!!!

That's all for now peeps. Peace out!

~Madzie