Hungry and Alone, Until He Wasn't Pt. 2

"Welcome back, Mini Stark. You haven't been to the Tower in awhile." Peter flinched at the sound of Friday's voice greeting him.

"H-hey, Friday. Um... ya, I was busy." Peter responded quietly, avoiding the stares of his classmates and angered glares from his bullies and teacher.

This will be the talk of the school now and Peter knew that's a bad thing. The looks from his torturers told him everything.

Happy quickly herded the class into the huge elevator that barely fit the 28 students and 2 adults. Then he came and stood next to Peter scowling at the chattering teens.

"Friday's right, you haven't been around the tower recently. Even when the team's out you usually come around and help in the labs." Happy glanced down at the young boy, a whiff of concern in his eyes.

Peter simply shrugged in reply, "Like I said, I've been busy." Happy frowned at that but dropped the subject. The moving room seemed to sway and Peter leaned against the wall for support, wincing when his injured shoulder hit the wall, and shaking his head as spots began to cover his vision. Eventually they went away.

Happy seemed to be quickly typing away at his Stark Phone. The man looked concerned and Peter was about to question why when the doors opened with a loud ding. The class gasped in unison and it took Peter a second to realize why they all just stood in pretty much a silenced shock. They were on the penthouse level where the Avengers stayed. Where the Avengers were currently standing in a group smiling strangely at the teens.

"Hello children! I've decided to upgrade your tour a little." Tony grinned, "Instead of hanging with the interns... you get to chill with us!" Tony spread his arms wide, gesturing towards the whole penthouse. The class immediately erupted into cheers.

Peter, on the other hand, wasn't as overjoyed to be with the Avengers. It's not that he wasn't happy to see them, he's just not happy to see them. Chances are Happy told them I was here. I'll remember this betrayal. I thought they were on a mission anyway! I've got to keep myself together a little while longer. Maybe I can sneak over to the kitchen to get some food. They probably won't let the class out of the living room area.

"Peter, aren't you going to say hi to your boss?" Flash hissed in my ear causing me to flinch away. "Maybe I should go ask him about your important work that you couldn't possibly do because you're too dumb."

"Is there a problem here?" Peter's head snapped up at the sound of Tony's voice. Behind his mentor was the very intimidating Avengers that seemed to be smiling with evil sweet grins and squinted eyes. They were also dressed in their combat outfits, weapons and all. Except for Tony, but he always has access to it.

"No, Mr. Stark. Don't worry about it," Peter got out before Flash could say anything else. He'd likely give himself a death sentence if he spoke again.

Everyone looked unconvinced. Natasha casually tossed a knife at the ground, narrowly missing Flash's feet. He immediately went running to his friends who were snickering. Peter didn't miss the glare that Flash sent his way.

"Is that the kid that bullies you? Eugene 'Flash' Thompson?" Peter whipped his head around to face his mentor.

"Well... y-yeah. That's Flash. It's fine, nothing to worry about!" Peter quickly said. He didn't want them to go into rage mode, and the looks they were giving Flash didn't look too promising. "Really, it's fine! He's barely spoken to me in the past few days!"

Tony didn't look convinced, neither did Natasha, Clint, Sam and Cap. Bruce and Thor seemed slightly confused. No one had told them about Flash knowing that they would both go on a rampage together that couldn't be stopped.