Bucky's Niece Pt. 2

Y/n pov:

When Y/n found out Peter was coming to Avengers Tower for a field trip, she knew she just had to mess with him and his class. There was literally no way she could pass up such a beautiful opportunity.

"Friday, what is Peter doing right now?" Y/n asked as she filed her nails with a knife, a trick Natasha had showed her one day when she couldn't find a real nail filer.

"He is currently in the cafeteria, though it seems he has no lunch," responded the AI in a cheerful tone. A grin crept it's way onto her face.

"Stop grinning like that, it's freaky," came the annoying voice of her uncle, Bucky. Well that's how she saw him anyway. They weren't actually related as far as they knew.

"Hey!" Y/n swatted his arm, "you don't get to comment on my faces when you make some strange ones yourself." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

Bucky put his metal arm on his chest in mock hurt, "what are you saying?"

"That you're a crazy looking monkey!" Y/n laughed, grabbing a handful of fruit and running into the elevator. "Bye, Crazy Uncle Monkey!" The last thing she saw before the elevator doors closed was a shocked old man, looking extremely confused. "Hey Fri, take a picture of Bucky, will you?"

"Already have, Y/n. I've saved it to your black mail file," responded the AI. Y/n nodded her head in approval.

Once the elevator had stopped on the cafeteria floor, Y/n stepped out and scanned the place for Peter. She spotted him at a nearby table with Ned and MJ. She strolled over casually, avoiding the possibility of making her presence noticed. Y/n already knew Peter could sense her eyes on him, saw his posture slouch even more. She smirked knowing he could do nothing to stop her from being annoying.

Sliding into the seat next to him, Y/n spoke, "Hey Cinnamon! I brought you some lunch." This was going to be awesome.

Y/n dumped the various fruit she had stolen from the penthouse in front of him. He sighed before grabbing an apple from the pile, "please don't do anything stupid to embarrass me in front of my class." He gave her his famous puppy dog eyes. Sometimes it was difficult, but they usually didn't work on her.

"You know that's why she's here, right?" MJ reminded him. Y/n and MJ were really close. If Ned and Peter were watching Star Wars, they would usually be somewhere else talking about their favourite books or anything to do with women's rights.

"Ya, I know. I was just hoping she might cut me some slack," Peter huffed. Y/n patted him on the back in comfort.

"Nope, sorry. Not really though," she said in the most comforting voice she could manage. "Be prepared for one hell of a field trip, curtsy of yours truly."

Peter groaned and took a bite of his apple. Y/n noticed whispers start to erupt around them, people had finally noticed the young Avenger. She sighed, all this attention was terrible.

She hated it.

She decided to focus on Peter, he was now eating a pear. He was talking to Ned about some Star Wars movie. Y/n stole an orange from the pile and peeled it with her knife.

"Hey! I was going to eat that after this pear," Peter complained. He reached for the orange, but Y/n smacked his hand.

"It's my orange now, sucker." She laughed, sticking a piece in her mouth, "deal with it."

"You are so going to pay for that later!" He fake cried. Y/n was about to respond to his challenge, when she heard footsteps coming in their direction. Peter tensed, which didn't go by well with her. She took a quick glance behind her, watching as a teenage boy walked over.