Bullies Embarrassment Pt. 2

Peter's alarm hadn't gone off, and Friday decided to inform him that he needed to get up 10 minutes later. As he rushed to get ready, Peter couldn't help but imagine what his family was planning. He knew they had stayed up after he'd gone to bed, but had no idea what they had discussed.

As he grabbed a few apples from the fruit basket in the still burnt kitchen, Peter said a few quick good mornings to everyone. He was about to run into the private elevator when he took a double take. Every. Single. Person. Was. Awake. That was not good. They were hardly ever up this early. Oh no.

He looked at the time and decided to ignore the fact he was doomed for a moment, and instead worried about the fact he was going to be late for school. He hopped into the elevator and told Friday to take him down to the ground floor where Happy would be waiting for him as usual.

The trip didn't take that long and as soon as the doors opened he ran out and hopped into the car waiting for him. "Hey, Hap!"

Happy simply grunted in reply. Peter talked to Happy the whole way to school about how terrible the field trip was going to be. Happy pretended not to care, but in reality he listened to every word the kid said. He also knew about the Avengers plan.

~I'd like you all to meet Mel, the Giraffe. She is the father of Mason. She just wanted to thank you all for reading about her family!~

Peter got to school just in time. They were just about to close the doors the the yellow bus. He quickly hopped up the stairs, gave Mr. Harrison his signed form, and rushed to the back of the bus to sit by Ned and MJ.

"I was sure we would have to leave without you!" Ned laughed.

"My alarm never went off this morning. I think I must've broke it when I threw it at the wall the other day." Peter replied. He looked over at MJ who seemed to be drawing his face. He sure felt like he was in crisis so, he wasn't surprised he looked that way too.

"Hey, Parker! You ready to be humiliated?" Came the awful sound of the one and only, Flash Thompson. His buddies laughed, patting Flash on the back and saying things like, 'good one!'

How that was a, 'good one!' I don't know. Peter just ignored him. It wasn't worth his energy.

The whole way to the Tower, Ned rambled on and on about how awesome the tour was going to be. Peter, knowing how Ned got, zoned out, only slightly paying attention. MJ payed no attention to anything either, she just read her book.

As the buildings passed by, a large sense of dread washed over Peter. Knowing his luck, something is going to go horribly wrong. The question was, what.

Peter heard gasps from his classmates and looked up. They were here.

Peter sank deeper in his seat. Why couldn't they just go on a normal field trip? Spend the day at an aquarium or something. Why'd they have to go to his house!?

"Dude! Look, look, we're here!" Ned exclaimed as he shook Peter's arm violently.

"Ned you come over literally every week at least twice." Peter reminded his best friend. Mr. Harrison began to heard everyone off the bus. It wasn't that hard.

Peter and MJ were the last ones out. "Hurry up you two! We don't have all day." Mr. Harrison called. Peter let out a large sigh before trudging, very slowly, to the front of the bus. MJ followed behind him with a smirk.

Once they joined everyone, they stood there for a moment longer as everyone admired the building. Well everyone other than Peter and MJ that is. Peter just glared at the ground while MJ, once again, sketched his face.