Chapter 18-

The echo of our footsteps bounced off the walls, whilst we walked down the long and narrow corridor. We were walking towards that dark room I couldn't bare to think of... walking towards Angelina...

~~

I was aware of every movement, turning at the sound of every footstep.

"Shh! Quiet everyone! I can hear something..." whispered Ron.

"That's our footsteps." hissed Ginny in an irritated tone.

"Oh..." muttered Ron. "Fred, where did you say Angelina was again?"

"Just down these steps and through that door... You may want to light your wands, the room was complete darkness when I was last here."

"Lumos"

We all apprehensively walked down the metal steps, until we were all stood in front of the cracked, wooden door.

"You don't have to go with me, you know. I don't want any of you to get hurt- you've all done enough for me as it is."

"Don't be silly George, we're all in this together!" answered Mum quickly. I could tell by her voice that she was petrified, but trying to hide it and act brave.

"Okay then, in we go..."

I cautiously pushed the door open, dreading to see what I was going to see a few moments later. What if Angelina wasn't even in this room anymore?

After tripping over many chunks of metal and smashed pieces of photoframes, I ran towards the area where Angelina was laying last time.

I was stood in an empty space. She was gone.

~~~

Okay, I know this was a VERY short chapter but I'm about to start writing an extra long chapter for you all:)

What do you think's going to happen next? Please comment your thoughts down below:D💕