six

wednesday,

It's wednesday, the day renjun had been dreading since day one. He was planning to lock himself in his room again and skip classes but his mother bought a spare key to his room and yeah, it's obvious what happened.

Renjun dragged his feet towards his locker which unexpectedly is not far away from haechan. He grabbed his textbooks and slammed his locker shut and was about to make his way to class when he felt a light tap on his shoulder, he turned around and broke out a soft smile at the red headed boy infront of him.

"hEeEello renjunnie, you feel a bit better now?"

"yeah, thanks to you haechan"

he almost forgot about what will happen today and made his way to class with haechan by his side.

They both got into class and walked to their seats automatically and jeno and jaemin were already there, just that jaemin was seated beside jeno with his white bag and an unfamilar maroon bag was on the seat beside renjun instead. Renjun furrowed his eyebrows and looked up to see haechan already standing there with the same expression.

Haechan looked over to jaemin who didn't even notice them and turned back to renjun.

"uhhh, i guess here's my seat the-"

"u-um hi" the classmate that seats beside jeno stood infront of them.

"so um just in case you're confused, jaemin switched seats with me and i wanted to try seating alone after dealing with the no fun jeno for almost a year so um yeah i switched with haechan" he smiled and went to his seat at the back of the class.

Haechan and renjun turned to each other and smiled.

"well at least i get to seat with my new best friend now" haechan chuckled.
---------------------

"riInNnNnNg" it was lunchtime and renjun was starving. He looked up and saw jaemin and jeno standing up to leave for lunch as well. Jaemin's hands sneakily sliding around jeno's waist as they walked together. Renjun felt a sudden lost of appetide along with his heart aching and he could feel that familar burn rising up his lungs. He quickly stormed out the class before haechan could get him.

He ran and ran while coughing up pink flower petals. Renjun had no idea  where he was going but ended up at the school's rooftop. He looked around for a bin and threw the petals away. He sat down on the floor in a corner, grabbing his chest and sobbing quietly.

"it hurts so much" he whispered.

He looked up at the sky and before he could start having bad thoughts, he could hear soft footsteps approaching the rooftop. Renjun thought it might be haechan looking for him and stood up from the corner and was about to show himself when he saw jaemin and jeno instead. He gasped and quickly covered his mouth, hitting his back against the wall to hide, praying that they didn't hear him.

"j-jaemin, i-i've been wanting to tell you something." jeno started.

"m-me too"

Renjun wanted to leave this situation but jaemin and jeno were standing right infront of the exit so renjun could only stand there and eavedrop. He knew what was coming and his heart ached so badly, he could barely handle it.

"i-i l-like you, jaemin"

"i l-like you too, jeno"

And that was when renjun couldn't bear with it anymore. he ran with full speed out the exit, surprising the two boys.

558 words and it's 1am right now so i couldn't really focus but i'm pretty satisfied with this chapter :) now gn