eleven

(a/n: that pic above, im-)

Friday,

It's almost the end of the week and renjun wants to just finish this day peacefully. He got a bad sore throat from coughing so much yesterday at haechan's house. He walks into the schoolgate, heading towards the lockers like he does everyday.

He opened his locker but saw jaemin and jeno not far away. He quickly grabbed his books and ran like lightning speed towards the nearest school's bathroom, panting heavily.

But lucky him (not), jaemin and jeno were also headed for the bathroom.

"I'm so worried about renjun. I heard him coughing so hard when he ran away yesterday, is he sick?" he could hear jaemin speak.

Renjun was currently stuck in the school's cubicle, holding his breath.

"so am i and i'm not sure but i saw red on his hands. Are we going to talk to him?" jeno replied but desperately.

"of course. He also didn't even let us answer when he confessed yesterday."

Just then, the bell rang and they left the bathroom. Renjun was still stuck in the cubicle, thinking about what they said.

I didn't let them finish? Does that mean...

"aish, renjun" he spoke to himself with his voice barely audible from the sore throat and hit his head multiple times against the cubicle's door and after that, he headed to class.
-----------------------------------
During class, jaemin and jeno kept passing notes to renjun. Renjun would just throw them to one side and ignore them. He knew they just wanted to talk to him, that's why. Haechan would beg him to read the notes. Haechan wanted them to talk so that this problem could be solved and renjun might not have to suffer another day, but with renjun's stubborness, he gave up and turned towards jaemin and jeno who had desperate faces and glared scarily at them, trying to tell them to stop. He saw them furrowing their eyebrows in confusion and haechan sighed, turning back around.

Renjun decided to lie his head on the table, not even bothering to listen to class anymore. He didn't want to get those straight As that he got so easily last time.

"riiiinnnggggggg" the bell woke renjun up, signalling lunch time. Renjun groaned and lied his head down once again, not feeling hungry.

"are you not eating?" haechan shooked him.

"no, i'm fine. You can go and eat though"

"you're so skinny. I'm buying you lunch" haechan stood up and left along with the rest of the class.

After a few minutes, renjun  heard fast footsteps approaching. He snapped his head up, thinking it was haechan but widened his eyes to see that he was very wrong.

Renjun quickly bolt up, wanting to run out of class but jaemin already locked the door.

Renjun mentally cursed non-stop.

Oh my god what do i do what do i do what do i do.

Jeno walked towards him.

"renjun, calm down. We just want to talk, please" he held renjun's shoulders to keep him from moving any closer to the back door.

"i-i don't want to, please" his voice cracked and it wasn't helping that he had a sore throat.

"why not?" jaemin's eyes started tearing up.

Renjun widened his eyes once again.

Why is he crying?

"but first of all" jeno's face suddenly switched from worried to serious.

"i-is haechan your boyfriend?"

Renjun was beyond shock to this point, his eyes couldn't widen any bigger.

"n-no" he didn't hesistate.

"but why did he-"

Jeno was cut off when there was heavy knocks on the door .

"renjun?" it was haechan.

Jaemin amd jeno froze and looked at renjun.

"we will talk to you another time" and they left by the back door.

Renjun quickly ran towards the front door and unlocked it. Haechan walked in with an annoyed expression and his hands had two sandwiches.

"why was it locked" he whined cutely.

Renjun couldn't help but chuckle and followed haechan to their desks.

This book has so many reads, im shedding tears.

And i just want to say, thank you so much lol

And idk why but i don't really like this chapter but still rmbr to vote, it'll mean alot to me! imcringingatmyself