Chapter 1

I climbed out of my bed, not waking my sisters up, I tip toed to the banister clutching the metal bars and my face wedge in between. I saw my daddy talk to some red head man, "I don't have the money, I'm sorry!" He whisper yelled.

"Well then I guess you'll have to watch your little girls die horribly and painfully." The red head man said his voice menacing and cold as ice.

Daddy's eyes went wide and his skin got paler, "Please no, their all I have left, is their anything else please!"

"Well you can give me the oldest, the pretty little red head and by the time she turns 18 she'll live with me, nothing more, nothing less." Was he talking about me?

"Wha- no I can't!" Daddy fought back, he seemed scared which made me scared.

The man chuckled lightly, "Then you'll lose all 3 of them, 2 dead and 1 locked away with me forever." He flashed a pair of pearly white fangs making my eyes go wide.

"Bu-but," Daddy seemed to think about it for a minute and hesitantly spoke, "Okay by the age of 18, she'll live with you..."

"Perfect, I'll leave you a list of rules she must live by till she's officially mine." He stated before looking up at me with a smirk, his eyes deep dark bloody red making my small heart beat faster. I gasped and ran back to my room climbing back onto my bed hold onto buttercup.

She yawned turning to look at me, "What's wrong blossy?" She whispered.

"I just got really scared." I answered still holding her arm.

"It was probably a nightmare just go back to bed before we wake up bubbles." I nodded and she closed her eyes again.

I shot out of bed, breathing heavily, I grabbed the sheets, "Just a dream..." I whispered to myself then scoffed, "More like a nightmare..."

I looked around my own bedroom, seeing the same enticing dark red eyes looking back at me. I blinked, rubbing my eyes and when I opened them they were gone.

This has been happening quite a lot lately, I honestly don't know why but it's kinda scaring me. It's probably nothing just my imagination getting the best of me... hopefully.