chapter one.

chapter one.

He felt the cold air touched his skin as soon as the cool breeze tousled his hair. While his eyes were closed, he rendered his time to hear the surroundings. He can hear those mellifluous sounds created by the little flying creatures. The crickets and the relaxing flowing water just a few meters away from his stance, he was actually having a power nap and for him, it kinda worked out. As he opens his eyes a little, he started to pull his right hand out of his pocket. He raised and formed it into a circle while it was directly pointed towards the sun, as if trapping it.

"What are you doing?"

He closed his eyes once more when the cool breeze smacked an another hit. It was then he realized that even if the sun's scorchingly shining, the weather in this place would still remain its coldness. "What took you so long Jin?" he asked, shoving away the question earlier. Jin didn't answer, so, he has no more choice but to open his eyes. He looked at his friend as he sighs.

"Anyway," Jin started for he found his younger friend becoming weirder and weirder but it didn't surprise him anymore since he knew the reason why. "My grandmother wants to meet you. I actually said that it's not needed anymore since we're already going home but she insisted, I can't say a no because she saw you earlier." Jin raised a brow, signaling his friend if he should go or not.

It has been years since the last time he saw his own grandmother and maybe meeting Jin's grandmother will make him feel at ease, at least. "There's no harm in it," Taehyung replied nonchalantly.

"You know what, I know what you are feeling right now Taehyung, if you can't just tell me and I'll find a way," Jin insisted, following his friend's tracks that was apparently walking its way back to his grandmother's house.

"I'm fine Jin, thanks for the concern,"

"Are you sure?" he didn't respond a word but nodded.

Taehyung was the type of person who cares about family so much. He will probably treasure family than his own self. And when he found out that his grandmother died, he couldn't just stay seated. But then, he sooner realized that nothing's permanent and he can't stop the inevitable. He should keep moving forward for it's the thing his grandmother would surely say if she was still alive. Taehyung's brows furrowed when he remembered something. The only thing that placed him into so much fury, if only it wasn't just because of a certain person, he probably had moved on.

"Once we'll get home, we'll be meeting the troupe for Jungkook's birthday," Jin said as soon as they are already seated inside the bus. A way back to the international airport.

"Do we still need to surprise him? He's already old," Taehyung nonchalantly said as the latter only laughed.

"Taehyung, that doesn't mean we're throwing out a birthday party for him like what you've expected to see in a children party," Jin continued to laugh as he noticed that his friend was only staring outside the window of the bus. He's in deep thoughts again, Jin had thought and so he remained silent after a moment. It took him ten minutes or more before he ignited an another topic, he even hesitated at first because he didn't want to disturb his friend, "Anyway, do you want to go home right away or you want to take a look at the places here? You know, at least it wouldn't be a waste that you came here."

"Do you even know the places?" Taehyung asked; his friend was startled a bit when his attention was fully given to him. It was quite rare for a Kim Taehyung to stare someone because usually, he would look away while talking or he's closing his eyes if questions were being thrown at him. At first it was weird for him but soon, Jin figured out that this thing started the moment Taehyung's grandmother had passed away.