1

Sean's POV.
(This is straight continuing from the first book and it's gonna be kinda short this book... soo yea)

I'm a trance then I go back to reality. What just happened? I honestly did not know.

I shake it off and find myself sitting on a bed. I look next to me and see a girl with brown hair and gorgeous eyes. I move back a little then I see tears in her eyes.

She wipes them and walks to the door. Then I familiar women walks in. "Jannelle.." I say then look back at the other girl. "Who are you?" I ask her. I look in her eyes and I feel like I can see right through her.

She looks, broken..

She then puts on a fake smile. I can tell it's fake, even tho it looks believable. Why am I suddenly breaking inside? I have no idea. It's not like I love this girl. I don't even know her!

"Don't worry" she says while Jannelle hands her a bag. She fiddles with something quickly and then gives me the bag.

"Here ya go" She says with a smile and I smile back. They explain to me what's happening and I nod my head.

Why would they let me go like that? The children's league isn't that nice? Who helped me?

I shrug it off happy that I'm leaving. I walk to the door and open it. Before I leave I turn back and lock eyes with the beautiful girl in the room. "Goodbye" I say and she smiles.

I leave. I open the door and leave. I never thought it would be that easy to escape the children's league.

Anyways. They gave me a map to the secret hospital for children that Kenneth's in and I start walking.

It comes to nightfall and I start to set up camp. I look through my bag and it has a little iPod and earphones. I smile and look on the back and it says

You can't dance without music
- KCR

I smile. I keep looking through my bag and see a note.

Never let this go. I love you. That's why I did it.
- KCR

I smile but can't wonder who this is? I've never really had a relationship or a connection with someone before. What did they do?

Who is KCR?

Okkkk first chapter of this sequel! Btw if you guys don't know what KCR is, it's Kaycee Caitlin Rice. I know y'all would know that, just In case.