7

Kaycees POV.

I wake up with a loud breath and start breathing heavily. "What. The. Heck. Just. Happened." Sean says and I look at Kenneth and he shakes his head.

"Kaycee I swear to the mother of your stupid ass, if you don't give him back his memories, I might as well just kill myself before I receive the tournament of the "ancient druid!" Or that girl box thing!" Kenneth says sighing.

"Kenneth! You weren't supposed to-." "HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT YOU ERASED SOME SORT OF MEMORIES!" Kenneth shouts and I sigh heavily. "Why did you tell him!" I shout and I lean my head back on the ground. "I didn't tell him! You did! Well technically, not you but.. yea the box did." He says and I sit back up looking at him.

I look at Sean confused. "Has has been taking drugs?" I ask Sean and his frozen. "If his been taking drugs and seeing the things and hearing the things I just heard Ive been taking them too" Sean says and I slap my head. "What's gotten into you two!" I shout and Kenneth and Sean stand up walking around in circles.

"Bruh! I'm gonna die. I can't handle this! You guys have to tell me everything!" Sean shouts and Kenneth sighs. "It would be easier if kaycee-." Kenneth stops and glares at me. "Just gives you your memories back!" He shouts and I glare at him.

"KAYCEE CAITLIN FRIKIN DAMN RICE!" Kenneth shouts and I groan. "My names not that long!" I shout trying to be funny but they both glare at me. "Ok ok!" I say putting my hands up. "You FRIKIN messed up fate! You and Sean need to save the world! You know what! I'm a mortal!" Kenneth shouts and Sean chuckles a bit.

"We're all mortal here dumbass!" I shout and Kenneth and Sean both slap their heads. "That's the thing kayc! I'm the only mortal out of the 3 of us! You guys can't die! If you do, you'll just be reborn!" Kenneth says and I burst out laughing.

"Kayc, his telling the truth. We just got a lecture from how apparently "our love"? What ever that is, is the only way to save the world. How we are the only ones who can stop Gabe." Sean says and I freeze up. "Gabe? No. Not Gabe? I don't want to see him anymore. No. No." I say starting to panic.

Sean runs up to me and hold me up. Then I feel an electric wave flow through his touch. I slowly start to panic less and feel better. "Their touch heals.." Kenneth says and we both look at him. "That's what she said! The box thing! That when one of you are hurt, your touch heals! Which means you heal each other physically and mentally!" Kenneth shouts and a flash of realisation comes onto Sean's face while in just so confused.

"Gosh! When is kaycee gonna get the "knowledge" the box told us she'll get!" Kenneth shouts and I'm still so confused. "Calm down mortal boy, it takes time." A random voice says and we have no idea where it's coming from. "Well thanks box!" Kenneth shouts sarcastically and we hear a giggle come from the same voice. "Yep. Just call me box. Even tho my name is Jojo, just call me that." She says again but this time we call all hear it's coming from the box.

I wave of realisation and knowledge hits me and I slightly loose balance and fall but Sean catches me. "Thanks.." I say and he nods. "Finally! Now do I have to explain or you know?!" Kenneth asks and I shake my head. "This can't be true right?!" I Say. "So no need to explain" Kenneth says and I see Sean glare at him.

"Gosh Kenneth what's up with you? Your acting so bitchy." I ask and Sean chuckles. "Maybe I'm just stressed that people are in danger!" Kenneth shouts and I choke on nothing and laugh realising why he was acting like this.

"Your just worried, that bailey is in danger!" I shout and Kenneth widens his eyes and Sean grins and laughs. "No!" Kenneth says and I laugh. "Oh! Wait! Maybe your acting like this because you probably realised that your not the only boy in this world and bailey might have found another boy!" I shout and Sean and I laugh harder.

"Ugh! Maybe I'm just stressed that you made The "Kaycee Caitlin rice, The love is my life" part of his brain, disappear into thin air! You can't do that! And now there's a consequence if you don't give them back!" Kenneth shouts and I see Sean from the corner of my eye freeze.

"W-what?" Sean asks looking at me. "Sean, I Uh... I had too. I knew you hated the children's league with everything you had. You were terrified and had so much hatred for that place it was unbelievable. so with me knowing how we felt about each other, I knew you would stay for me... so.." I said but he cut me off.

"So you erased my memories of you away?!" He shouted and I nodded slowly. "I don't even know how I feel about this because I don't have the memories!" He shouts and groans. "Kaycee just give them back to him!" Kenneth shouts and I stay silent. "That might be a problem.." I Say and they both stare at me.

"I don't know how to.."

Well oof. That was um, something? Idk what's wrong wit me