12

Seans POV

Sea-."  Kaycee starts but I can't help it. If this is the last time I'm seeing her. I need her. Need her to know I love her.

I smash my lips into hers. With the taste of tears a blood. Her soft lips pressed against mine. I kiss her like it's the last time I will ever see her again. Then I feel the darkness that I've been trying to get rid of.

I feel a light spark and I feel a wave of memories and feelings I've never felt before. Kaycee Caitlin Rice is finally back in my mind. And for good.

She's smiling. "I love you Kaycee Caitlin Rice" I say and she smiles. I look at her and she's breathing normally. I look back at her face and look at Jojo and Kenneth. "Y-you h-healed her.." Kenneth says and they both smile.

"Damn, better kisser already" I hear kaycee say and I grin at her and smash my lips onto hers again. We pull away and we both smile. "Gosh, it feels so good to remember you again. I missed you" I say and she blushes.

"Wait holdup, your saying all this time you two just had to do some kissy kissy and your memories are back?!" Kenneth says and we all chuckle. "C'mon. There's a world to save" I say to kaycee and she smiles.

"Then I hear Kenneth Starr to cough. He falls to the ground slowly and starts coughing blood. "What's happening!" I shout and kaycee gets up. "Virus. C'mon." She says putting her hand out and I grab it.

She walks to the bag and grabs the box and a knife.
We walk around the alter and she's in front of me on the other side. She opens the box with ease and puts an old looking vile in the middle. She holds her hand out and signals me to do the same.

She takes the knife and looks at me. "Do you trust me?" She asks and I nod my head. "With everything I have" I say and I see her smile and try to hide a blush.

I hear Kenneth coughing up more. "Hurry guys!" I hear Jojo scream. Kaycee takes the knife and cuts my hand a bit. I wince a bit and she stops. I shake my head and she continues. "Sorry" I hear her says and I shake my head.

She does the same to her hand and she doesn't even wince. She grabs my hand and closes her eyes. I hear more coughing and I hear Kenneth Starr to choke.

"Relax" kaycee says and I look at her. "How am I supposed to relax when the whole world maybe-."

"RELAX! Sean. Just relax. Think of what makes you happy" she says and I sigh. I close my eyes and think of the only thing that makes me truly happy.

Kaycee. Caitlin. Rice

I feel this weird energy wave pass through her body onto mine. I open my eyes and lock gazes with kaycee. Then I see a blood drop fall in slow motion into the cure.

Kaycee then brings my hands down with hers and put them on the cure. "I love you Sean" she says and I look at her and smile.

"I love you too" I say then a blast of energy explodes making me and kaycee fall down and loose grip on each other. Then it all goes..

Purple? Nahhh

It all goes.. Black.

Hahaha anywaysssss sos for da short chapter again but these are all spams so.. ok bye