10

(Just letting y'all know, it's not really gonna be a long story. Just a story to have Sean and kaycee have a happy ending instead of that shit one that broke my heart)

"How long till we're there!" I hear Kenneth whine. "There." Sean says pointing to the entrance and I look at him. "You remember?" I ask and he tilts his head. "I remember coming here. But not with you." He said and I nod. "Like the memories you showed me, I remember, just remember them without you in them" he adds and I nod slowly again.

I see Kenneth staring at us and shaking his head. "You have something to say Kenneth?" I ask and he walks closer to Sean and away from me. "I don't know how I'm just realising this now but, your an orange?" He says and Sean and I look at him strangely like "duhhh u know that" and he sighs.

"No, no. Your an orange! How On earth did you electrocute the power the other time and how the heck did you move stuff with your mind. I mean, your an orange. You can't have these other powers?" He says and I widen my eyes realising this. Sean stares at me and I stare at him back.

"She has the power of all" we hear someone say and we quickly look around and see a woman coming closer. "huh well she definitely doesn't have the power of a green by how dumb she is" I hear kenneth chuckle and a roll my eyes.

I put my hand in front of my about to use my powers when she puts her hand ups. "Hey hey.. that won't work. I'm already dead, immortal." The lady says and I smile and put my hand down.

"Jojo ahhhh!!" I scream and run up to her. "Jaycee ahhh" she screams back and hugs me. "Wait, aren't you the box girl?" Kenneth asks and she starts laughing. "Yes. But I knew Jaycee before. When I was looking after her as a mission but as also a friend." She said and I nodded my head.

"Yea I realised that was her when she started talking the other day from the box. And the "knowledge" you apparently gave me" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Hey! It's not my fault. I can't tell you anything! What's the point!" She shouts and we start laughing.

"And mortal boy, can you please shut up when they are having a moment. Cause for this to work, they need to be in love. You hear me? Or I'm gonna have to be forced to execute you" she says and Kenneth starts laughing and she stays serious.

"Oh, your not joking.." he says and Jojo bursts out laughing. "Ahh I'm just kidding!" She says. We all laugh awkwardly. "Maybe.." Jojo adds and starts walking. "Well are you guys gonna move your asses?" She asks and we all chuckle. "Why did you sound so proper and speaking like you were from the 10th century last time we "spoke" to you" Sean asks adding air quotation marks when he said "spoke".

"Eh, I guess I just wanted to scare the mortal" she says and Sean and I laugh while I see Kenneth roll his eyes. "Ugh.. remind me, when you two finish saving the world I'll bring this kid to bailey." Jojo says and Kenneth wides his eyes.

She starts laughing and his expression goes down. "Totally" he says sarcastically and Sean just looks at him. "Your always so sarcastic" he says and Kenneth rolls his eyes. "I'm 147 pounds of tan skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defence" he says and we all chuckle. (OG teen wolf fans would know where that's from. Just imagine "pale" instead of "tan")

We walk through the entrance and it's literally the exact same as before. Except for this time, there's an uninvited visitor.

"I knew that it was too easy to get here" Sean says.
"Aw! You guys! Oh hello kaycee! Came back wanting me this time? Or are you still hung up on that piece of shit?" He said.

"Gabe"

Sorry for the short chapter. But yea. What are your thoughts on this shit as book?